Austria / June 07 2019
The motm team is composed of talented and opinionated individuals with many exciting ideas about the future of design. Our offices are located in Vienna and Hamburg.
As a member of our team, you will work across design disciplines and in various stages of the creative process. We are looking for someone eager to get involved in cutting-edge projects and build exceptional experiences for each of our clients.
You are looking for:
- a challenging job in a creative, collaborative and inspiring environment.
- innovative projects working with clients on an international scale.
- a highly professional and agile team passionate about design and communications.
- and well, we would say the best team ever!
Once here, you will:
- create UX/UI Designs and micro-interactions in a digital environment for products, brands & services.
- solve complex UX/UI problems and find state-of-the art solutions.
- develop micro-interactions along a customer journey.
- define and develop creative concepts to meet client and brand objectives.
- collaborate with other consultants in our international network.
Relevant experience and mindset:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar environment.
- Strong skills in UX/UI-design, frontend development and graphic design.
- A passion for design and digital products.
- A good understanding of a range of experience design related issues including: brand experience, customer journeys, personas and design principles.
- Experience working across multiple communications disciplines (static/graphic, motion and interactive).
- Advanced skills in Sketch / Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects).
- Prototyping experience (e.g. Invision).
- A degree in design, art or a similar field.
- German language skills.
- Front-end development experience is a plus.
Please submit your application via our online application form: https://www.menonthemoon.com/career/