UX / UI Design LeadFULL-TIME REMOTE
Austria / June 09 2021
Wild is a digital design agency with technology at its core. Our mission is to build visionary, convenient and beautiful digital platforms and tools.
We work with local and global clients. Our head office is based in Vienna but our team is global. We love working with clients in areas that matter to us such as healthcare, diversity & inclusion or clean energy. Our work has been awarded with 10 Cannes Lions, a Webby, and Awwwards Site Of The Year.
We are looking for a full-time (40 hours) UX/UI Design Lead. You are an ideal candidate for us if you meet some of the following requirements.
What we're looking for
- You know Figma like your right or left eyeball. depends if you still have both.
- You're an expert in atomic design systems or at least lie to us and learn it pretty fast so no one will notice
- You're not afraid of code especially working with storybook and writing technical design documentation
- You know all of the UX patterns but are not afraid of trying out new concepts and ideas
- You have that special feel for design
- You have an online portfolio
- You work independently and think of new ideas
- You have an opinion and you can communicate it
- You like talking to people who transform your design into a functional something
- You want to help others get better designers and can show them the way
What you'll do
- Create innovative, digital concepts
- Work solving complex UX problems and making things accessible in areas like healthcare, e-commerce or clean energy.
- Conceptualise and design digital platforms, apps or interactive experiences
- There will be more
We believe in
- A diverse and inclusive work place
- A supportive and collaborative work culture
- Regular check-ins and a plan to help you grow within our team
- Remote work
- Half Friday's every other week to get a little more out of the weekend
- Choosing your own hardware setup
Build in Amsterdam
The HideoutUnited Kingdom REMOTEFront-end developerWe’re on the hunt for a front-end developer with a love for digital to join us on a full-time basis. You’d be working with the team to scope and develop new websites and help maintain and enhance existing platforms.Key skills and e