UI Designer (Mid)FULL-TIME REMOTE
Poland / July 12 2021
We're looking for a UI Designer who will join our team and help us deliver international web projects.
You will be working with our US clients most of the time. We work in GMT+2 time zone (with now-and-then exceptions, mostly for kick-off calls).
B2B contract (permanent)
Full-time (120 hrs/month)
Location: Fully Remote or Poznań, Poland
Who are we
We are a leading web design & digital product agency based in Europe. We create user experience (UX) & user interface for responsive websites, web & mobile applications, and e-commerce solutions. Our collaborations are built on a bedrock of transparency, communication, expert project management, and attention to detail.
- you have at least three years of commercial experience
- you have a strong web/UI portfolio including published projects
- fluent English in verbal and written communication
- you are passionate about user interface and web design
- issues are challenges not show-stoppers for you
- you are a trend seeker
- you bring a lot of attention to details
- you plan upfront, think ahead, and are ready to be surprised
- you think about the full picture
- you’re straightforward - simply put, you don’t beat around the bush
- you’re sharp - think on your feet, and look for solutions intuitively
- you are familiar with any UI design tool, i.e., Sketch, Figma or Adobe XD
All in short: You are a solution-oriented, passionate designer.
- you have the knowledge of UX principles and know how to use them
- you have mastered the preparation of files for handoff
- you are familiar with prototyping/animation tools
- you are available ASAP
- you smile a lot 🙌
Your to-do list (is not a nothing!):
- Creating pixel-perfect designs based on project documentation
- Creating project documentation
- Communicating with the client's team by sending and consulting projects with them
- Running and participating in discovery workshops with the client
- Cooperating with other designers assigned to a project on a daily basis
- Helping less experienced designers assigned to your projects
- Follow-ups with Project Managers on current and planned tasks
- Working on internal visual content and process improvement (with support of our design team)
- Keeping track of used time on tasks
- Creating and using Style Guide on projects
What you get is what you see
- Salary range: 6000 PLN - 8500 PLN net (+VAT, B2B)
- 30 working hours a week (it’s our full time)
- Flexible working hours (just be at the office until 10 am)
- 24 paid days off
- Training & courses budget
- Bonus: share of the yearly profit generated by the company
- Office location: Poznań, Aleja Niepodległości 36
- Gym in the office building (free to use!)
Tools we use in the design team
- Sketch - UI Design & Wireframing
- InVision - Design sharing & Gathering feedback
- Adobe CC - Preparing additional visual content
- Miro - Project documentation (Product structure, User flows, Sharing wireflows)
- other e.g., Noun Project
Other daily tools we use in the agency
- ClickUp - managing projects
- Toggl - time tracking
- Slack - a day to day communication
- Zoom - calls with clients
Step 1 – Fill in the form.
Step 2 – If your profile matches our requirements, we will ask you to prepare a task.
Step 3 – If everything goes right, we will meet at the online call (Zoom).
Step 4 – We send you our proposal.
Step 5 – Welcome to the team!
Get to know us better: https://adchitects.co
See what our clients say: https://clutch.co/profile/adchitects