UI Designer (d/f/m)FULL-TIME
Germany / October 20 2021
We are looking for a UI Designer with 3 to 4 years work experience in the field to design the Stylight Websites and App used by millions of users in 16 countries worldwide. Come join our team in Munich and work for the top brands and retailers in Fashion, Beauty and Home & Living!
Your Key Responsibilities
- You are part of the design team and responsible for the website & app design. You work closely with our developers and stakeholders to define the best approach to a problem, having Stylight’s CI in mind.
- You are crafting features from concept to final implementation and you love all the details in the process.
- From wireframes to pixel-perfect designs, you are always ready to conceptualize new solutions with all device types in mind.
- Users are the inner drive that guides your work. That is why you translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes for the best possible, intuitive user experience.
- You analyze, research and deliver fact-based decisions to bridge the gap between business KPIs and the best possible user experience.
- You are able to think and work independently, but also a team player and you contribute your ideas to make strategic decisions.
- You give and take feedback from your team to continuously grow in your role.
What you bring along
Your portfolio shows excellent skills at visual, interaction and UI design, as well as the thinking process that you followed in your projects.
- You know your design and prototyping tools (preferably Figma & Adobe CC)
- You have at least 3 to 4 years of working experience in the field.
- Experience in the eCommerce industry is a big plus.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You can clearly articulate and explain your design decisions.
- You strive for perfection and care about details in your work.
- You are self-motivated and able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge would simplify the communication with engineers, but it’s not mandatory.
Your Future Design, Marketing & Frontend Teams
- You will work in a cross-functional team of highly motivated professionals. You will be the point of intersection between Design, Marketing and Frontend.
- We take care of Stylight’s design - and make sure that websites and apps look and feel amazing.
- We craft products from concept through launch to life.
- We optimize the user experience and monetization of our websites and apps.
Why join Stylight?
With more than 120m yearly shoppers in 16 countries and >1,500 shops we are the largest lead generation aggregator within the fashion, home&living and beauty space. International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments. Our company language is English as we have more than 27 nationalities. Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements. Personal Development and constant growth is key. That's why at Stylight a personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth and regulatory Innovation Days which help to share our knowledge throughout the company. We are family-friendly and health conscious which is why we offer yoga, fresh fruits & nuts and enjoy spending time with one another also outside of working hours - from BBQs to ping pong tournaments and Christmas tree decorating. We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany) in the city center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) in English! Your contact: Theresia Baehr.