Netherlands / November 10 2020
As a Creative Developer you are a key-player within our team, making sure challenging projects are fully functional, innovative and pixel perfect. You have a strong opinion on what makes a great project and you have the same love for visuals as you have for code. Anything you touch turns into solid gold through sweet little animations, transitions and other nice details. You stare constantly at the FPS counter making sure all of your animations and transitions run smooth as butter. You inspire other front-end developers to use state-of-the-art techniques, and are continuously monitoring and improving the quality of work of your team. Most of all you are passionate and obsessed with creating the best digital work out there.
We find it important to help you grow as a person and in your career. As a growing company we offer several opportunities to learn and advance yourself within Superhero Cheesecake. We care about continuously training our team members into becoming top-notch developers. Our regular code review meetings make sure everybody can learn from mistakes and get up to speed with best practices.
- 2 years of proven experience
- The ability to learn quickly
- Extensive knowledge of creating detailed but performant animations with code
- Extensive knowledge of the limitations of browsers and devices and know how to circumvent
- Good knowledge of semantic HTML5 and CSS
- Proficiency in the English language
- Daily healthy lunch and a moment to catch-up with your new work friends
- Fruit, snacks and a fully stocked fridge
- 24 days of paid leave plus an average of 6 public holidays
- Pension plan
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Monthly company events (there's life after Corona... stay strong!)
- Loads of opportunities grow in your career
- Phenomenal work environment, comfy ergonomic chairs & on-site massages
- Diverse culture, not your average tech environment
- Walking distance to the best that the Amsterdam city center has to offer
- More: travel reimbursement, access to conferences, and fun colleagues!
Find out more on our career page!