Sr. Interactive DesignerFULL-TIME REMOTE
United States / May 11 2021
Corra is the global digital agency that lifestyle brands trust to accelerate their growth. Working at the intersection of commerce technology and customer experience strategy, we are known for our unmatched ability to deliver comprehensive digital solutions to leading B2C and B2B retailers.
Over the past 18+ years, we have helped merchants enable and scale their commerce vision, channeling our expertise and passion in the Magento Commerce, Adobe Experience Cloud, SAP Commerce Cloud, and Shopify Plus platforms along with many vetted technology partners.
Winner of multiple Best Places to Work awards, we offer exciting and challenging projects with industry leading companies, competitive health benefits, flexible work arrangements, ongoing career development, company outings and tons of other bonuses.
As Sr. Interactive Designer, you will work closely with our User Experience, Development and Strategy teams to take high fidelity wireframes and usability information and ensure output of beautiful, highly functional visual designs that meet both customer needs and user expectations. Sample projects for you and the team could include designing custom solutions for complex ecommerce responsive sites; mobile apps, in-store experiences, brand collateral, creative concepting, pitch work alongside the sales team to sell design services, or assisting the Optimization team with creative brainstorming.
You will interact directly with clients, senior management, business analysts, interaction designers and software developers. You must have outstanding communications skills, both verbal and written. You will be familiar with standard web and mobile design technologies, accessibility and emerging trends and innovations.
- Partner with internal team members to generate breakthrough concepts that meet and exceed the requirements of the creative brief (and, support the creation of the creative brief when needed).
- Digest and interpret client and leadership direction effectively and consistently
- Collaborate and support the creative team to develop and deliver integrated projects on time and budget
- Establish and develop design solutions in accordance with brand equities, project concepts and technical specifications
- Participate in conceptual work and presentations to support sales efforts as needed
- Driving design and creative innovation within our clients and delivery team
- Present visual design work with confidence, balance creative requirements with client business requirements, articulating and defending decisions as necessary
- Drive the advancement of research findings, and communicate those findings to advise stakeholders, participate in decision making, and make innovative and groundbreaking design work possible.
- Uphold accessibility best practices that reach compliance standards
- Degree in graphic design, visual communications or a related field/work experience
- Highly creative, conceptual thinker
- 6+ years professional interactive or multimedia experience
- Proven competence with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Principle, InVision, Framer, and Adobe CS.
- Work diligently with delivery teams to guarantee that design specifications are aligned with design intent
- Strong understanding of information design and usability principles, ability to interpret IA documents
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, while remaining organized and focused on project details
- Ability to learn new technologies and embrace evolving "best practices."
- Have an interest in social and cultural trends and stay up to speed on emerging digital technologies
- Strong portfolio showing a range of styles and relevant experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Previous ecommerce experience is a plus
Corra provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The HideoutUnited Kingdom REMOTEFront-end developerWe’re on the hunt for a front-end developer with a love for digital to join us on a full-time basis. You’d be working with the team to scope and develop new websites and help maintain and enhance existing platforms.Key skills and e
Wildlife Design IncUnited States REMOTEWILDLIFE, an award-winning digital production company, is looking for a interactive/UI designer to help us build a variety of web, experiential, and social activations and experiences.We live by the motto, “Technology changes, story doesn’t.” Our te