United States / September 11 2020
We're looking for an experienced frontend engineer to join our growing Tech Team and lead the engineering efforts for Curology's web pages. The Site team works side-by-side with Curology's Brand, User Acquisition and Creative teams to tell the stories of our products to the world. We tell these stories by building delightful, rich experiences that bring the Curology experience to life.
What you'll do:
- Build unforgettable user experiences on the web in close collaboration with our Brand, User Acquisition, and Creative teams.
- Be embedded in a cross-functional team to deliver top-notch experiences including product launch pages, audience-targeted landing pages, and product pages.
- Represent the engineering team throughout the creative process to ideate & design web pages.
- Research and implement cutting edge front-end techniques to bring unique web experiences to life.
- Educate the rest of the engineering team on new and complex front-end techniques.
- Make a direct impact on pages viewed by millions of people each month and the success of our company.
What you'll need:
- 4+ years of relevant web development experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with frontend framework like React, Vue, Gatsby, Next, etc.
- An amazing portfolio of your previous work!
- A history of being a strong collaborator with technical and non-technical teammates.
- Top-notch communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Curiosity and are always looking for opportunities to learn.
What you'll love about Curology:
- Amazing team culture and environment, leading to almost no turnover since the Company's founding in 2014
- Awarded Great Place To Work & Inc.’s Best Workplace
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance are covered 90%+ for employees; flexible spending account; 401k
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Free daily lunch and a kitchen stocked with delicious snacks, drinks, and coffee
- Free subscription to Curology!
- Company sponsored happy hours and outings
TenTwenty Digital AgencyUnited Arab EmiratesTenTwenty is looking for a passionate and talented senior UI UX Designer to join our enthusiastic team. The position is full-time from Dubai. Do you like sunny days, spending your winter weekends at the beach, getting loads of experience and putting