Senior UX DesignerFULL-TIME
Netherlands / December 08 2021
At Random Studio, we create brand and service experiences that trigger a sense of wonder. Our work comes to life in the space where the digital meets the physical. As a studio, we value new ideas, new insight, new ways of seeing the world — and we are currently searching for a User Experience Designer to work primarily on one of our key accounts who can bring that to the table.
- A chance to innovate the retail experience for a large fashion brand
- Design for various technologies such as touch interfaces, RFID, mobile connectivity, AI and interactive fixtures
- Lead research and testing efforts centered around retail
- Work in a high autonomy environment
Qualities we are looking for (you are)
- Entrepreneurial spirit: our studio is high freedom and low control so you will need to be able to thrive with little direction
- Enjoys working in dynamic and agile environments
- An open character, curious and able to navigate and structure complex processes and flows
- Interest in interactive technologies and how they can apply to your concepts
- Ability to understand business strategies, user research and market context
- An excellent communicator, ready to explain design decisions to Product Owners and the rest of the team
Your key responsibilities
- Define and monitor design processes, such as selecting research activities, workshops etc.
- Perform UX research activities such as stakeholder interviews, user interviews, desk and field research
- Facilitate research and concepting workshops and design sprints with both the team and stakeholders
- Create concepts for new parts of the experience as well as continuously improving existing elements
- Communicate decisions through various artefacts, such as: concept documents, storyboards, sitemaps, user journeys and wireframes
- Iterate on designs through interactive prototypes (in collaboration with the full product team)
- Help maintain and improve the digital experience of an ongoing retail platform, ensuring a consistent UX/UI and interface patterns throughout
Competencies and Experience (you have)
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Design experience for mid- to large-scale digital platforms or products
- Professional proficiency in English
Random Studio Diversity & Inclusion Statement
At Random Studio, we believe that an inclusive work environment and a diverse team are key to creating fresh and inspiring work. We’re looking for candidates who enrich our culture and challenge the status quo. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work, and we strive to provide all candidates with an unbiased and accessible recruitment process. If you require assistance due to a disability when applying please let us know in your application so we can accommodate your needs.
Secret SauceREMOTESecret Sauce is a boutique design firm with a focus on digital technology startups. We collaborate with our clients in creating cutting-edge brands, digital experiences (websites and products), strategic positioning, and comprehensive design support.
AnkorstoreUnited Kingdom REMOTEAbout AnkorstoreAt Ankorstore, we believe that local independent retailers have a great impact on the soul of our cities and villages, and we believe that they will flourish even more if they are provided with great tools and exceptional shopping con