Senior UI/UX DesignerFULL-TIME REMOTE
Ukraine / August 10 2022
To make such designs so that competitors copy us. Implement bold innovative solutions and accept mistakes as +1 experience, not just another failure. Be an advocate for the user and the business at the same time.
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer with international expertise who will tell us what to do, and not vice versa.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Proficiency with UI tools for design and prototyping including Figma, Sketch.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your attention to detail and problem solving capability
- 3+ years of experience as a Senior Designer.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing big eCommerce or market place sites, Web tools.
- Understanding of User flow, Funnel optimization, Conversion optimization, product marketing fit, design system.
- Solve user and business problems based on data, best practices, competitive intelligence, trends, innovations instead of your or stakeholder's opinion.
- An ability to communicate effectively with project teams.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Redesign existing websites and create new products and tools majority for edu tech and for new startups products
- Producing wireframes, prototypes in low and high fidelity based on the hypothesis and transform them into the design.
- Collaborating with product managers teams to translate concepts and hypothesis into designed user interfaces and validate through AB testing.
- Funnel optimization from the Landing page, order form to the checkout page.
Why is it so cool to be a part of Boosta?
- You will become a part of a team of professionals ready to share their knowledge and expertise;
- he projects are interesting and dynamically developing daily;
- We offer flexible working hours because we believe in a perfect work-life balance;
- Boosta supports your professional development, thus, is ready to compensate for training activities, conferences, conducts English and speaking classes regularly;
- We offer outstanding corporate parties, regular team buildings, sports events, and much more;
- You’ll get 18 vacation workdays, 5 days off, up to 35 sick leaves per year;
- And of course, you’ll get a competitive reward in Boosta.
Do you think you are the best fit for this vacancy and do you see yourself as part of Boosta?
We can’t wait to meet you!
Submit your resume and join us!