Senior Digital DesignerFULL-TIME
United States / February 18 2021
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Designer to join our fully remote team to work on a variety of projects for our clients across the globe.
Digital Designer Overview
Wunderdogs is an independent creative agency with a growing (10+) distributed team across the U.S. and Europe. We provide beginning-to-end design, production and strategy services to forward thinking brands in the technology space, from startups to established companies.
From one-off-digital projects to full website designs, no two Wunderdogs projects are the same: if you’re a creative who enjoys variety in what you do, the diverse nature of our work is sure to keep you on your toes. We’re looking for a designer excited by the opportunity to support our team on our brand & graphic design creative and elevate our work to the next level.
Visual Identities form a core part of our business therefore a passion for and extensive experience in graphic and identity design is a must. Our ideal candidate will have a strong visual sense, an analytical mind, a good eye for detail and portfolio to back it up.
We’re looking for someone who does not shy away from a challenge and is comfortable working to tight deadlines when required. You will be joining us during an exciting time and will be working on multiple projects simultaneously, often for different clients. Our team is entrepreneurial, smart, hard working and fun - Wunderdogs is a challenging yet very rewarding workplace, one where your effort and passion can make a real difference to our clients.
- 3-6 years of graphic design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or successful portfolio to back you up (strong logo work is a must)
- Fluent across the Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Fluent English
- Ability to work at least 4 business hours in Pacific Standard Time
- Self-motivation in a remote professional environment and ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Sharp attention to detail within a fast-paced work environment
- Interest in design trends, UX design, creative technology, and digital marketing
- Diverse team (team members are based in San Francisco, Seattle, Sao-Paolo, Moscow, London, Edinburgh)
- Interesting projects from all over the globe
- Project-based bonuses
- Fully remote (traveling is encouraged)
- Highly cooperative team that encourages professional growth and self-development
- Salary is commensurate with experience and market rate at candidate's location
To be considered, send your cover letter, CV, case studies, portfolio, references and any supporting materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with a title "Senior Digital Designer"
Outsourcing International LtdUnited States REMOTEHi! We are looking for a superstar frontend developer (no agencies please) with deep WordPress knowledge to help us with the ongoing facelift and development of one of our websites -a tool for building resumes online-.Estimates are about 10 hours/wee