Senior Digital DesignerFULL-TIME REMOTE
Australia / May 22 2022
Deloitte Digital - Visual & Interaction Designer
We are looking to fill a range of roles from mid-weight through to very senior in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Canberra.
We are Deloitte Digital’s Creative, Brand and Advertising Team.
Deloitte Digital is the largest creative agency in Australia and is currently ranked the #1 Australian Agency of the year and #3 APAC Agency of the year. Check out some recent work we’ve done here.
We bring together a group of the world's most awarded creatives with the intellectual depth of the world's largest consulting firm. Underpinned by Deloitte’s deep industry and technical knowledge, the business provides Creative Consulting, Creative Agency of Record, Brand Transformation, Product, UX, UI, Interaction, Invention and Behavior Change services.
Our Visual & Interaction Design team work closely with UX researchers, service designers, content writers, developers, project managers and clients to produce high-end solutions—from digital products to mobile apps, websites, portals, games, wayfinding, digital environments and more.
We pride ourselves on creating award winning work, that has meaningful real-world impact at global scale.
Access to the world’s biggest clients.
Deloitte’s clients are our clients. As the world’s largest professional services company, we have the opportunity to work with the most eminent brands from across Australia and APAC. From blue chip corporations to innovative start-ups, helping them adapt to and harness new media and technology.
Digital design will be at the core of your conceptual thinking with a focus on UX/UI, creating design systems and produce pixel-perfect production ready products and experiences. You must be able to apply your visual design capability across a range ideas, solutions and platforms (Desktop, Mobile, AR, VR, Immersive experiences, and Emerging Technologies) that bring brands to life, and ensure strong user engagement.You will work alongside high performing teams across Strategy, Brand, Advertising, UX research, Service Design, Content and Development to produce award winning digital solutions.
- Minimum of 4-year’s experience in visual and interaction design
- Ready to mentor and lead less experienced designers
- A strong folio of graphic and digital design work that demonstrates a high attention to detail, an understanding of UX principles, typographical nous and an effective use of grid systems
- Proficient using Figma, Sketch, and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Up-to-date knowledge of current digital and interaction design principles and trends
- Presentation skills in articulating creative concepts, and comfortable interacting and collaborating with clients
- You are a team player who presents with confidence, and understands the difference between good and great and is prepared to go beyond to raise the bar
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Bonus points if you love branding and also have the ability to come up with brand concepts and Visual Identities
- Bonus points for illustration and/or motion, 3D graphics experience
- Bonus points for awards and active participation in the design community
Note: Whilst from time to time, you will participate in user research activities, this is not primarily a research role. We have a dedicated team who specialise in user research and testing.
About Deloitte Digital
- Mentoring programs – receive support and coaching to progress your career
- Flexible work arrangements – work in a way that suits you best
- Agile working environment
- Regular social activities and events including morning teas, post-work drinks and numerous parties throughout the year
- DJ Friday’s
- The option to purchase additional annual leave each year
Deloitte Digital is where business, creativity and technology intersect to craft beautifully seamless experiences that deliver business outcomes. With a wonderful mix of designers, strategists, technologists and makers, we are a powerhouse committed to transforming experiences and making an impact that enriches people’s lives.
Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred per cent digital. Deloitte Digital is committed to helping clients unlock the business value of emerging technologies. Through multiple studios spread across the globe, we provide clients with a full suite of digital services, covering digital strategy, user experience, content, creative, engineering and implementation across mobile, web and social media channels.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Sound like the sort of role for you?
Apply now by sending your folio and resume to:
If you’ve got any questions feel free to email us.
IndieTech SolutionsUnited StatesWe are looking for an experienced Web Design and UI/UX expert to review our design and provide an "audit" or a report that the onsite design team could benefit from for future project.You role is to work closely and evaluate a couple of our design wo
Companion StudioUnited KingdomAbout the jobWe’re looking for a talented developer with an appreciation for design and a drive to implement pixel perfect work in react typescript.You should have experience with animation libraries such as react-spring or framer-motion to help brin