Mid-Level Digital DesignerFULL-TIME
Netherlands / October 05 2021
At Random Studio, we create brand and service experiences that trigger a sense of wonder. Our work comes to life in the space where the digital meets the physical. As a studio, we value new ideas, new insight, new ways of seeing the world — and we're currently looking for a Mid-Level Digital Designer who can bring that to the table.
If you are passionate about exploring future technologies and how they will impact the way we interact with digital platforms, and looking for a chance to innovate the retail experience for a global fashion brand alongside other short-term projects for a wide range of clients, this is an opportunity for you.
Our studio is high freedom and low control, so we value those with an experimental and independent spirit. We are looking for someone who feels comfortable working in a dynamic and ever-changing environment. In this role, you will work with cross-disciplinary teams and get energised collaborating with creative technologists and developers open to exploring creative solutions.
Who you are
- You have 3+ years of experience in a design / creative environment.
- An open character, curious and able to create original work, with a strong sense of aesthetics.
- Collaborative and inquisitive about the bigger picture and how other layers of the team work.
- Organised and self-motivated, being able to maintain and iterate on design systems, with the initiative to jump in and improve things whenever opportunities arise.
- An excellent communicator, ready to explain design decisions to Product Owners and the rest of the team.
- Comfortable in an environment where we act quickly with incomplete information versus thinking through every edge case.
- Interested in UX/UI and enthusiastic to learn and grow in these areas.
- We welcome candidates with various backgrounds and work experiences, as long as you can demonstrate transferable skills related to those previously mentioned.
What you will do
- Help maintain and improve the digital experience of an ongoing retail platform, ensuring a consistent UX/UI and interface patterns throughout.
- Design flexible design elements taking into consideration a wide range of screen sizes and disparate interaction setups.
- Design for digital platforms using technologies such as touch interfaces, RFID, mobile connectivity, AI and interactive fixtures.
- Work with remote collaboration tools such as Figma and Miro and help facilitate activities such as Design Sprints.
- Create examples of motion design with tools such as After Effects and Figma to handover to developers.
- Adapt and maintain brand identities and systems to a series of applications.
Random Studio Diversity & Inclusion Statement
At Random Studio, we believe that an inclusive work environment and a diverse team are key to creating fresh and inspiring work. We’re looking for candidates who enrich our culture and challenge the status quo. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work, and we strive to provide all candidates with an unbiased and accessible recruitment process. If you require assistance due to a disability when applying please let us know in your application so we can accommodate your needs.
WhatfixUnited States REMOTEAbout WhatfixWhatfix disrupts how Application Support and Learning content is consumed by providing Contextual and Interactive WalkThroughs inside enterprise applications at the exact time a task is being performed.We provide enterprises with a Softw
Rockstar GamesUnited StatesAt Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences. A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be