Medior/Senior Designer/Art Director
Belgium / November 23 2020
Poppr crafts immersive experiences on the web, in VR and in AR based on 360° photography/video and 3D.
We’re looking for an Medior/Senior Designer/Art Director to work on projects from pitch to finish.
- What you’ll be doing:
- Think out unique concepts or interactive storylines
- Create fresh, beautiful and innovative designs for our experiences
- Set out a style and moodboards for our 3D modellers and follow up on 3D modelling
- Create briefings for our photographers and follow up on photography
- Create designs to put on top of our 360 video’s
- Create animation previews or concepts in motion design
- Perhaps create some storyboards for our storylines (not required)
- And much, much more…
Basically, we’re looking for a guy/girl to take this agency to the next level in terms of design/art/creativity. And we need it. Our own website and logo for example are in dire need of an update. We’ll fit in some time to work on that in between projects.
- All of this is a breeze for you, because:
- you have 3 to 5+ years experience designing / art directing high end interactive projects
- you breathe user experience design
- you have no problem working with a team
- you have excellent communication abilities, both internal team and external client communication
- you have strong planning and time management skills, including consideration for motion and interaction (animations and transitions)
- you have an eye and passion for design detail
Here at Poppr, we’re a bunch of team playing project managers and producers on a constant search for new and exciting projects using immersive technologies.
So, if you’re up for it, send your portfolio over to email@example.com!