|April 19 2023||Design||Netherlands||FULL-TIME||REMOTE|
At Antinomy Studio we're looking for an Interactive Designer to join our Amsterdam office to create beautiful digital experiences together. You will be responsible for the design direction for a wide range of interactive digital experiences.
- 3+ years of graphic design, digital art direction and interactive design experience.
- Perfect knowledge of typography, layout, grid systems, color theory, and creative technology.
- An outstanding eye for aesthetics and details.
- Great experience in collaborating with developers, designers, contributors and clients.
- Detail-oriented in all aspects of your work.
- Based in Amsterdam or willing to relocate.
- Fluent in English.
We’re offering a full-time job in a small and passionate award-winning team of designers, developers and creatives. You will be working and collaborating closely with the founding partners and the team to deliver high-end interactive experiences for our clients’ websites and e-commerce solutions, with a deep focus on interactions and animations. You will be involved in projects of all kinds of scale, small to medium, but also bigger productions for renowned brands, both internally and externally.
- Great communication skills, both with internal teams and external clients and collaborators to present our work and the studio's vision.
- A perfect knowledge using design tools such as Figma, and the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, After Effects).
- Passionate about User Interface Design, User Experience and Technology.
- Perfect Prototyping and Motion Graphics skills.
- Passionate about bringing ambitious ideas to life.
- The ability to maintain and evolve design systems.
- Strong planning and time management skills.
- The ability to work on several projects at a time.
- Experience with 3D softwares is appreciated but not required.
- French communication is a plus but not mandatory.
What we offer
- An experience in a small, passionate & international team.
- A bright and spacious office on a calm harbor of Amsterdam 🇳🇱
- An iMac M1, great coffee, daily lunch, team activities and fresh drinks.
- A bike to ride in Amsterdam as well as a TrainMore gym pass.
- Flexible remote work (option to work remotely 2 days per week).
- A competitive salary based on your experience.
- A good work / personal life balance.
Find many more
Digital Designer Intern/TraineeAbout Studio ViWe are in the business of creating interactions through digital design and digital products. So, if you come and work with Studio Vi, together we will help our clients to make every interaction more valuable.The team of Studio Vi is a
1 day ago
Creative Frontend DeveloperAQuest is a Creative Production & Technology Company among the leading players on the Italian scene and part of the WPP Group.AQuest is the ideal partner for the design and execution of full digital projects, where creativity and technology come
2 days ago
Design DirectorDesign Director Freelance We are seeking a freelance Design Director (Digital) at Resn. You’ll be responsible for setting the design direction and executing creative concepts to produce award winning solutions. You’re a creative probl
3 days ago
Creative Lead Front End DeveloperMatter Of Form is an independent brand & digital experience design agency, based in London and working with some of the worlds leading premium brands, who value craft and beautiful aesthetics. We're looking for a creatively minded front-end deve
9 days ago