Head of TechnologyFULL-TIME
Denmark / December 02 2021
We are looking for a fantastic developer and natural leader to help us define the next generation of digital experiences and reshape a dream team of developers.
What is a Spring/Summer employee?
Spring/Summer works with Brand & Commerce through Design & Technology, and we collect intelligent, sweet, smiling, talented people who are capable of making things on a level that is hard to find elsewhere. We want to be proud of the results but also the process, and we take great pride in having good relationships with our clients. We are an international company; we speak English around the office and we act in an international market. We also collect nice clients, which makes it all easier and more fun.
What you will be doing
We are looking for a full stack web developer or a front-end developer who loves building out full experiences, from beautiful front-ends with a keen eye towards motion to ideally setting the full stack.
You will guide our clients in the tech space, and work together with sub contractors and collaborators to give our clients the best possible guidance in our projects.
You’ll join our team of designers, UX’ers, Project Managers and developers who are making digital experiences at an award-winning level. You will help us take the dev team to the next level and help shape how we build our solutions.
These are some things we’ve built previously:
CMS-driven websites (Craft CMS, Wordpress, Umbraco, Contentful, etc.)
Ecommerce sites (Shopify, WooCommerce)
Corporate sites and platforms
Immersive web campaign experiences
iOS and Android apps (Native and React Native)
· You have experience in managing teams or a strong desire to do so
· You can guide our clients on tech choices and hold their tech-hand throughout the project
· You care about animation, interaction, and in general how stuff looks and feels.
· You want to make websites that perform through high frame rates and short loading times, even on mobile devices.
· You have relevant work experience from an agency or consultancy
· You are an EU resident or have a European work permit.
· You will be working at our office in central Copenhagen
We will be going through first round of applications on December 14th.
14islandsSweden REMOTEWe’re looking for a Visual Designer to join us full-time. Location in a European or Brazilian timezone is preferred, though we will consider other remote applications too.As a visual designer, you love to imagine and craft experiences on the web. You