Graphic Designer (website-based)
|May 18 2023||Design||Lithuania||FULL-TIME|
Financial Times selected Hostinger as one of the fastest-growing European companies for the fourth year in a row. Hostinger is the No 3 brand in the web hosting industry worldwide. That’s why we want to lead the web hosting industry as the best creative-design-focused brand.
We are looking for a smart and techy colleague to own and boost our customers' aesthetic experiences at all touchpoints before, during, and after purchase, with a primary focus on designing for advertising and website on brand and ahead of trends.
What You Will Do:
- Create visual concepts and designs that deliver service information for website placements and advertising assets.
- Raise the bar for brand display visual and message quality on different comms channels: website - hero sections, landing pages, newsletters, banners, etc.
- Collaborate with UX, Product colleagues, and graphic designers.
- Use, maintain and improve Hostinger brandbook.
- Be autonomous and initiative - pitch your ideas, take ownership to improve working processes and outcomes, innovate on brand image display.
- Stay side by side with current design trends, techniques, and technological developments.
What We Expect:
- You have a 3+ years experience as a graphic designer, in marketing team preferably.
- You have strategic thinking and the ability to see behind the framework and advertising banners.
- You understand and preferably have experience in web design and UX, e.g. user struggles and aesthetics emotional impact.
- You know to measure customer experience and design asset performance by tracking design and business KPIs (accessibility, A/B tests; ROAS and CR).
- You are the master of Figma and fluent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
- You have an exceptional ability to combine customer experience knowledge with graphic design elements and trends.
- You can collaborate with different skillset specialists like copywriters, other graphic, UX, and Product designers, developers, QA specialists, etc.
- You are a candid team player who gives and takes constructive feedback.
Candidates must submit a portfolio (real design cases, thoughts behind the ideas and solutions, process, etc.) to be considered.
What We Offer:
- A culture where everyone values the highest standards, freedom, and responsibility.
- A supportive and experienced team that is eager to share their knowledge.
- Spend your day in Hostinger's office in Kaunas, or visit a brand new office in Cyber City in Vilnius where you can work and relax;
- Internal training courses, knowledge-sharing events like Tech, Data and Leadership Guilds, Udemy account, Masterclass subscription, and reference books to the world’s best conferences.
- Designers Guild as a platform to improve technical skills and strive for new innovative ways of thinking and working with designers within Hostinger and friendly surrounding businesses.
- Focus on Mental and Physical health - yoga, mindfulness seminars, Hostinger active challenges, onsite & online fitness classes, health insurance.
- Remote work from any location for up to 6 months.
- A Recharge month - additional paid one month’s leave for loyal employees (5+ years at the company).
- Gross salary from 2700 - 4000 EUR/month (depending on your experience).
You are one step away from launching your career to new heights. Be an owner of this decision. Take action. Apply NOW to start your dream career at Hostinger!
Find many more
Digital Designer Intern/TraineeAbout Studio ViWe are in the business of creating interactions through digital design and digital products. So, if you come and work with Studio Vi, together we will help our clients to make every interaction more valuable.The team of Studio Vi is a
1 day ago
Creative Frontend DeveloperAQuest is a Creative Production & Technology Company among the leading players on the Italian scene and part of the WPP Group.AQuest is the ideal partner for the design and execution of full digital projects, where creativity and technology come
2 days ago
Design DirectorDesign Director Freelance We are seeking a freelance Design Director (Digital) at Resn. You’ll be responsible for setting the design direction and executing creative concepts to produce award winning solutions. You’re a creative probl
3 days ago
Creative Lead Front End DeveloperMatter Of Form is an independent brand & digital experience design agency, based in London and working with some of the worlds leading premium brands, who value craft and beautiful aesthetics. We're looking for a creatively minded front-end deve
9 days ago