United Kingdom / November 07 2019
Some recent projects we've worked on include:
- A Facebook Messenger game for Rick Ross
- A name generator for Judas Priest
- A Cardboard VR Experience for Google
- An interactive piece for the TATE Modern featuring music by Sigur Rós
- A personalised book that dynamically evolves using augmented reality and Google Trends live data.
The ideal candidate will welcome learning new technologies and enjoy the opportunity to work across the full stack. Above all we really value creativity and the ability to find unique solutions. We don't put our developers in a box, but encourage them to be involved from strategy to delivery, working collaboratively with the entire team to find unique solutions to some amazing briefs. To help facilitate this we have our own bar in the office (with no locks on the fridge!) and the cupboards are always stocked with snacks and treats. Most importantly we have an awesome development and creative team in place and are looking for more like-minded people who will keep pushing the agency forward.