Netherlands / July 12 2021
At Your Majesty, we believe that the future is brought closer when curious minds come together to find out what great work is all about.
Our Creative Directors shape our craft by connecting great strategy, design, and technology with client needs and inspires our teams to deliver extraordinary results that move our industry forward.
Creative Direction at Your Majesty
Our creative directors lead and contribute to several functions of our organization; managing teams, giving high-level creative direction, improving our craft, new business, and more.
As a CD, you will be in charge of building and nurturing our design team and making it sing together with our other disciplines to deliver groundbreaking work for our clients. That includes hiring, managing, teaching, and coaching a dynamic team of talented creative workers.
You will also be guiding our delivery teams’ high-level creative direction, ideation, and art direction by coaching, advising, and giving feedback to our project leads—consisting of strategists, ADs, tech leads, producers, expert third parties—and connecting the overall output with the client’s needs, business requirements, and project constraints.
In addition to the operational work, you will collaborate with the other disciplines—strategy, technology, project management, sales, and marketing—to improve how we work better together as a tight-knit knighthood. That includes identifying weak spots and prescribing and implementing improvements, driving new service offerings and innovations, organizing and contributing to company-wide learning days.
You will be a crucial part of our new business team and work to sharpen Your Majesty’s value proposition in the market and contribute to guiding new prospects to becoming long-term clients.
Your qualifications should show
- You have 7+ years of creative direction experience and have a solid knowledge of the HOW of digital design, interaction design, UX, brand development, digital strategy, and the creative process.
- You are an empathetic leader with experience in building and leading growing, diverse, creative teams.
- You know how to hand over and delegate the work and can amplify your value through your team members.
- You can lead a pitch process from the first intake meeting to the closing presentation.
- You are (or aspire to be) a leader, mentor, strategic thinker, rational decision-maker.
- You can clearly, succinctly, and engagingly communicate your ideas and concepts and can adapt your style to all levels of colleagues and stakeholders.
- You are genuinely excited about building teams and making the whole greater than the sum of its parts. Egos don’t do well at YM.
- You have an evergreen curiosity for brand experience and digital product design, and that life-long learning is your mantra.
Your Majesty is fostering a diverse working environment and is an equal opportunity employer. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
What we offer
- Market-level salary
- A tight-knit knighthood of brilliant colleagues working for admirable and pioneering brands
- An open culture where everyone can make a contribution
- Freedom to plan your own time to get the work done
- A 4:1 workweek, where 20% of the week is reserved for experimentation, self-development, and group learning
- Onefit (gym membership)
- Pension plan
- Annual education budget
- Bi-yearly company trip
- Quarterly team outings and learning days
- A creative, playful, chill, diverse, constantly evolving, fast-paced environment with fabulous people where everyone can impact
Does it read like your dream role?
Apply today, and let us know what you’ll bring to the table.