|September 14 2023||Design||United Kingdom||FULL-TIME|
Vovi is a creative agency based in London specialising in providing a creative advantage to their clients. The agency works with well-known brands such as Ocean Bottle, PrimaryBid, Yahoo, and Epic Games, and is looking for a skilled Website Designer to join their team. We are looking for a highly creative and forward-thinking website designer capable of delivering innovative online experiences from client discovery to developer briefing. The ideal candidate for this role will be a creative problem-solver who can work well in a fast-paced environment and provide innovative solutions to meet clients' needs. You'll work alongside our award-winning team of project managers, designers, strategists, copywriters, motion designers, and developers.
- Developing high-quality, innovative design solutions for digital projects
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver creative solutions that meet clients' requirements
- Creating wireframes, prototypes, and mockups to demonstrate design concepts
- Producing designs for marketing campaigns, including social media, email, and banner ads
- Ensuring consistency of design across multiple channels and platforms
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest design trends and techniques
- Liaising with clients to ensure their requirements are met and providing support as needed
- 4+ years of experience in a creative agency or proven experience as a Digital Designer or similar role
- An extensive portfolio of digital projects and products you've worked on
- Strong graphic design skills, with an eye for detail and creativity
- Expert knowledge of Figma and effective design system creation and management
- Strong understanding of design elements, including typography, layout, and colour theory
- Ability to work well under pressure, with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Ability to lead and work with cross-functional teams leading junior designers and collaborating with developers
- Degree or equivalent qualification in graphic design, visual communication, or a related field.
- Located in London to work in-house with the Vovi team or have the legal right to work in the EU/UK
- Experience animating your UI in Figma, Principle, or AE (or equivalent)
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, and JS
Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here but you’re still interested in this opportunity, we encourage you to apply! We’re looking for talented, passionate people much more than just ticking all the boxes!
Who you are
- You want to learn in an ambitious creative environment
- You want to have purpose to your work beyond client profit
- You want to win design awards for every project
- You want to collaborate on the perfect design process, optimising and improving the best way we can work.
- You have a passion for digital design, UI, technology, and innovation.
- You believe growth comes from frequent thoughtful, constructive criticism
At Vovi, we believe in doing everything we can that helps our team show up as the best version of themselves. To help you get there and keep you on top, we offer the following:
- Generous rewards: £40,000 - £50,000, depending on experience. Think you're right
- Fantastic options scheme available.
- Unlimited holiday policy.
- Mental health support, fully covered gym membership, weekly team sport activities.
- Hybrid working with 1-2 days WFH each week.
- Excellent equipment (we'll keep you flying high on the latest and greatest Apple has to offer).
- Industry Events - come to Awwwards Conf. in Amsterdam and Webflow Conf. in San Fransisco with us every year
- Sustainability-conscious pension scheme with NEST
- Personalised development: learn and grow with us. We will work with you through monthly personal development catch-up sessions to chart your path at Vovi. You'll also have free access to Skillshare and Awwwards academies, to name a few.
Find many more
8 days ago
28 days ago
1 month ago
1 month ago