Adoratorio seeks a WebGL Developer.
We are cool kids with a natural instinct for beauty edgy-ness.
As an award-winning studio, we’re always striving for greatness in our projects and looking for peculiar personalities to join our team. We’re looking for a WebGL Developer that shares our lack of bonds of creativity and imagination.
- Experience with WebGL and shader programming;
- Knowledge of 3D and 2D frameworks like Three.js and Pixi.js;
- Someone with base GIT and Versioning experience;
- Automating building tools knowledge (Webpack, Gulp);
What would amaze us:
- Knowledge of a 3D modeling software such as Cinema 4D, Blender, or Autodesk Maya;
- Use of semantic HTML5 and CSS (SASS).
Success will result in:
- The chance to live and work in the land of Pizza (there will be lots of it), La Bella Vita and Negroni;
- We’re looking for both full-time partners in crime and Interns in our small but thriving reality;
- The possibility to work on diametrically different projects in an ever-changing market scenery.
How to Apply
All sparkling minds wanted! Tell us something about your and send us your Portfolio at: firstname.lastname@example.org