Web DesignerFULL-TIME REMOTE
Germany / November 25 2021
Refokus is a truly remote agency, driven by culture and empowered by the benefits that remote life offers. We are a team, we collaborate, and regardless of the distances, we are always close to each other.
We are the only Webflow Enterprise Partner in Germany and the best Webflow Agency in Europe, but our mission doesn’t end here, we keep pushing to make our brand and our people stronger every day!
We are a value and culture-driven company where everyone in the team is given the tools, trust, and support they need to do the best work of their careers and build websites they are proud of.
We’re looking for a Designer who loves the Web and has experience working with it, especially with creating websites for B2B brands.
You’ll be part of an amazing team, but you’ll also have your own space to get things done. You will work directly with amazing developers and engineers who can turn your ideas into reality. We love to make people wow with our websites.
Who you are
You love stuff that looks amazing and works perfectly. And you understand that websites are sales and marketing tools that help communicate brand values and convert visitors.
- You love designing websites way more than products.
- Figma? Check.
- You can create (figma) prototypes to showcase your ideas.
- You understand interactions and animations, and you use them with a purpose.
- Webflow? That would be great, as everything we do is built in Webflow. Although, we don’t expect you to touch it. We have developers to develop, and designers to design.
- You speak English, fluently (or close to it) - as our company language is English we also support non-native speakers with 1:1 classes.
What you'll do
Mostly designing really cool websites, but also some stuff in the middle to help promote Refokus so no one misses out on the amazing stuff we do, or even some web applications UI.
- Design marketing websites for B2B brands (startups and enterprise).
- Do some stuff for our internal marketing (we do a lot of cool internal projects to make our brand stronger)
- Come up with ideas. We like to hear everyone’s voice, so if there is something we could do better (design systems, processes, or even company stuff) we want you to share your ideas (it’s part of your job, seriously).
14islandsSweden REMOTEWe’re looking for a Visual Designer to join us full-time. Location in a European or Brazilian timezone is preferred, though we will consider other remote applications too.As a visual designer, you love to imagine and craft experiences on the web. You