Visual & Web Designer
United States / November 26 2020
Job Title: Visual - Web Designer (full-time)
Timelapse (teamtimelapse.com), a growing strategic creative agency, is looking for a visual and web designer to join their creative team!
Compensation: Based on experience and proficiency
Competitive Safe Harbor 401K
Competitive Health plan with medical, vision, and dental plans
Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
Business development bonus opportunities
Location: United States (San Francisco, CA preferred, possibly remote). Please note, you must be able to show work authorization as this will be deemed a co-employee work relationship. If hired, you will receive a W2 at the end of the year.
- Must be proficient with Figma and the Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Illustrator and Photoshop, After Effects and InDesign a plus)
- Must be proficient in web design across desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
- Desirable: Proficient in WebFlow and developing simple websites and can actively collaborate with the development team for more complex projects
- Ability to take direction and be self-motivated
- Work with project leads to ensure creative intent and results are achieved at the highest level
- Be organized, detail-oriented, articulate, and have a positive and open attitude
- Must be Mac & PC literate
- Prefer 2 years experience
While performing the duties of this job, you'll frequently be sitting at and using a computer and phone. You might occasionally need to stand, walk, reach, and lift up to 10 pounds. We'll make reasonable accommodations for associates with disabilities to help them succeed in performing this job's essential functions.
Timelapse, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.