Visual & (UI) Interaction DesignerFULL-TIME
Australia / September 02 2021
Roles available in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra & Brisbane.
We are Deloitte Digital’s Creative, Brand and Advertising Team.
Deloitte Digital is one of the largest creative agencies in Australia, and is currently ranked the 1 Australian Agency of the year* and 3 APAC Agency of the year*.
We bring together a group of the world's most awarded creatives with the intellectual depth of the world's largest consulting firm. Underpinned by Deloitte’s deep industry and technical knowledge, the business provides Creative Consulting, Creative Agency of Record, Brand Transformation, Product, UX, UI, Interaction, Invention and Behavior Change services.
Our team provides end-to-end creative, branding and advertising services, creative consultancy, and digital experience and product design. We find the right creative solution and bring it to life in the channel that will give it the most impact.
We pride ourselves on creating award winning work, that has meaningful real-world impact at global scale.
Access to the world’s biggest clients.
Deloitte’s clients are our clients. As the world’s largest professional services company, we have the opportunity to work with the most eminent brands from across Australia and APAC. From blue chip corporations to innovative start-ups, helping them adapt to and harness new media and technology.
Digital design will be at the core of your conceptual thinking with a focus on outstanding UI capability, underpinned by solid UX principles. Responsibilities include creating design systems and produce pixel-perfect production ready products and experiences. You must be able to apply your visual design capability across a range ideas, solutions and platforms (Desktop, Mobile, AR, VR, Immersive experiences, and Emerging Technologies) that bring brands to life, and ensure strong user engagement.
You will work alongside high performing teams across Strategy, Brand, Advertising, UX research, Service Design, Content and Development to produce award winning digital solutions.
- 2+ Years of professional experience
- A strong folio of UI digital design work that demonstrates a high attention to detail, an understanding of UX principles, typographical nous and an effective use of grid systems
- Proficient using Figma, Sketch, and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Up-to-date knowledge of current digital and interaction design principles and trends
- Presentation skills in articulating creative concepts, and comfortable interacting and collaborating with clients
- You are a team player who presents with confidence, and understands the difference between good and great and is prepared to go beyond to raise the bar
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Bonus points if you love branding and also have the ability to come up with brand concepts and Visual Identities
- Bonus points for illustration and/or motion, 3D graphics experience
- Bonus points for awards and active participation in the design community
About Deloitte Digital.
- Mentoring programs – receive support and coaching to progress your career
- Flexible work arrangements – knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking is unique
- Agile working environment
Deloitte Digital is where business, creativity and technology intersect to craft beautifully seamless experiences that deliver business outcomes. With a wonderful mix of designers, strategists, technologists and makers, we are a powerhouse committed to transforming experiences and making an impact that enriches people’s lives.
Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred per cent digital. Deloitte Digital is committed to helping clients unlock the business value of emerging technologies. Through multiple studios spread across the globe, we provide clients with a full suite of digital services, covering digital strategy, user experience, content, creative, engineering and implementation across mobile, web and social media channels.
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Please send over your cv and folio (with at least 4 examples) to Dejan email@example.com from our Talent Team.
If you’ve got any questions or wish to have a confidential conversation about this role, please do reach out. We’d love to hear from you!
Impossible BureauUnited States REMOTEDo you love working with emerging technologies? Do you thrive while working remotely? Come and work with Impossible Bureau to deliver some fun and highly visible web projects!We are looking for the next enthusiastic and skilled Front-end Developer to