Visual design internshipREMOTE
Netherlands / January 07 2021
GRRR is looking for a curious designer with a fresh perspective. As a visual design intern you will contribute to the development of websites, brand identities and campaigns.
What's nice about this?
- You gain experience at a desk with only interesting customers who pursue meaningful goals.
- You participate in a culture that is creative, where people can learn from each other, grow and where mistakes are discussed.
- We strive to be at the forefront of tools and practices. You can learn from that.
- We offer a nice healthy lunch. And we have one of the nicest offices in the center of Amsterdam (with garden). And tickets for cultural events and dirty raves in our basement.
You have a passion for visual design, are curious and want to develop further. You have a good sense of typography, interaction and contemporary aesthetics. Your portfolio also shows this. You design mainly for the web and you are aware of the latest online design trends. You have deviating ideas and want to distinguish yourself from the mediocre. You master the standard design apps (Sketch, the Adobe Suite). Experience with animation tools (such as AfterEffects) is a bonus.
- The internship will start begin of 2021
- You are studying at bachelor or master level. Not a student? Don’t apply!
- You’re searching for a regulair internship, not a graduation internship
- You have a portfolio that highlights your talent
- The internship lasts at least 4 months
- You receive an adequate internship fee and enjoy a good lunch free of charge
FunkhausUnited StatesFunkhaus is a digital creative agency working at the intersection of design, content, programming, and strategy.Open Position – Digital DesignerA Designer at Funkhaus will work across a wide range of design projects for all kinds of creative clients,
Elespacio Comunicación VisualSpain REMOTEWe are offering exciting and diverse projects in a collaborative atmosphere to an experienced and talented creative — you?If you are looking for a place which respects work-life balance with the possibility to work remotely — Elespacio might be right