UX / UI Designer (f/m/d) - Remote or in BerlinFULL-TIME REMOTE
Germany / September 23 2021
Litentry is a decentralized cross-chain Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. The team was founded in early 2019 in Berlin, Germany and has received a grant from the Web3 Foundation in the early stage.
We believe that the world is a diverse place and people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and building impactful things, and we are ready to help you do that.
You’ll be joining a vibrant and friendly blockchain startup. The job is completely remote and has a flexible work schedule.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to help with our design-related efforts, including user research, drafting, testing, and iterating on appealing and consistent visuals and intuitive experiences for our users. As part of our team, you will enjoy lot's of autonomy, working on not-your-typical products, in the very dynamic and highly exciting blockchain industry.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Craft design flows, prototypes and high-fidelity visuals for new features and improvements to the existing platform
- Partner with product managers to discover user needs, prototype and test solutions with end-users and iterate on them to maximize their value
- Work closely with engineers to ensure technical feasibility of your proposed solutions
- Establish and maintain a component design library, best practices and processes to ensure design consistency and scalability across multiple platforms and products
- Previous experience as a UX/UI designer or related for web and mobile applications and an in-depth understanding of modern UX and UI patterns
- Experience in building klick-dummy prototypes
- Proficiency in design software such as Figma & Adobe Creative Suite
- Portfolio of work samples demonstrating your ability to create intuitive and beautiful customer experiences
- Fluent in written and spoken English, strong communicator
- Energetic, proactive, highly motivated attitude with an inquiring mind and passion for excellence
- Experience in blockchain is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- The unique opportunity to help shape our fast-growing start-up right from the start
- Lots of freedom, personal responsibility and flexible working hours
- Flexible hours and home office policy
- People you can learn from. Kind people to work with. International team.
Sounds good? If you are up for unlocking opportunities and create value with relevant experience, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your Portfolio and CV.
ZypsyUnited States REMOTEZypsy is looking for a UX Design Lead, who will help us develop top-quality digital products for new and upcoming startups. You will lead and direct all aspects of the design process, help grow our capabilities at Zypsy and push the edges of the disc