UI Design Specialist (Get a 30% salary increase & Pay 0% Tax in Dubai)
|October 06 2023||Design||United Arab Emirates||FULL-TIME|
Join Puffy's team at our Dubai headquarters, situated in the world's safest and most globally connected city. Puffy is a rapidly expanding e-commerce retailer renowned for our exceptional mattresses loved by millions of sleepers in North America. Since entering the bed-in-a-box market in 2016, we've achieved consistent year-on-year growth and garnered attention from top publications like Entrepreneur.com and TechCompanyNews. Our product line now includes a complete range of bedroom essentials, from pillows to bedding and accessories.
We're seeking a talented UI Designer to join our Dubai office and help produce engaging experiences. Someone who can produce pixel-perfect UI solutions.
Why joining us could be the next best step in your career?
- Unmatched compensation: Get a minimum 30% salary rise + a 10% monthly bonus.
- 100% Tax-Free income: Relocate to Dubai, and you keep ALL your earnings.
- Seamless relocation: We offer full relocation support, including flights, visa sponsorship, and two weeks of hotel accommodation on arrival.
- Embrace Diversity & Inclusion: We are committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and diverse company with 16+ nationalities currently in our Dubai team.
- Accelerate your career trajectory: Experience accelerated career growth within your role through a clear path and annual internal promotion opportunities.
- Rapid business expansion: Puffy’s headcount increased by 35% in 2022.
- Forbes Member CEO: Gain valuable experience working with a CEO who is a member of the Forbes Council.
- Prime Location in Dubai: You will work full-time at our state-of-the-art, centrally located office space in the center of Dubai Marina.
- Health & lifestyle: We promote a healthy lifestyle. On top of world-class health insurance (dental & vision included), our canteen is stocked with organic snacks, juices, fruits, tea & coffee.
- Top-tier equipment and tech stack: The best equipment and technology, whatever helps you get your work done.
- Work with digital marketers and stakeholders to design solutions that will help improve the user experience and drive improvement on our main KPI goals on Puffy.com
- Make data-driven, customer-centered design decisions
- Work closely with the front-end developer to bring the design solutions to life
- Create design deliverables such as variations for A/B tests, wireframes, and page designs
- Dive deep into session replays, heat mapping, and site analytics to understand customer behavior
- Continuously prioritize and recommend design opportunities based on hypotheses formed from past data and best practices
- Minimum 5 years’ UI design experience for digital products or services.
- Good experience in designing Landing Pages with Conversion Rates Optimization
- Familiar with email campaign designs & and implementation of Branding and identity
- A portfolio of professional UI design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with UX design patterns and creating user-centered designs
- Able to design responsive sites and mobile
- Exceptional design skills, production value, and attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UX/UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Find many more
12 days ago
17 days ago
1 month ago
1 month ago