United States / March 31 2021
Technical Leads design and build complex interactive projects. You concept projects, plan development and write technical documentation while leading developers assisting in the execution. You work with designers to make their dream come true, with solid code and top notch performance.
We're looking for:
- Minimum of 8 years of development experience
- Solid proficiency in client-side web technologies
- Ability to guide creative from a technical viewpoint
- Strong personal organization skills and attention to detail
- Experience resolving browser/platform compatibility issues
- Familiar with front-end workflow tools, such as gulp and webpack
- Experience using static site generators and deploying through App Engine or AWS
- Working knowledge of backend languages and server architecture, PHP, Python, Wordpress
Staying safe & working remotely
We're working for now from home, the couch, the beach and wherever we can get work done. When it's safe to do so, we'll start moving to a 3/2 hybrid model where we’ll work part time in the office and part time at home. That way we'll be able to collaborate and workshop ideas in person without giving up the flexibility of working remotely.
Send us your resume and some recent examples of work to email@example.com
International candidates must hold a valid US working visa.
EVOWORKX MEDIAYin hat Yang, Bonnie hatte Clyde, Mario zählt auf Luigi, Aronal auf Elmex … und was Chewbacca für Han Solo ist, das ist STUDIO Randale für Evoworkx Media: zwei Full-Service-Werbeagenturen, ein Geschäftsführer, ein Team. Egal, wer von uns Dein Herzbla
WunderdogsUnited States REMOTEWe’re looking for a self starting Junior Account Manager based in Latin America to join our fully remote team to work on a variety of projects for our clients across the globe.Junior Account Manager OverviewWunderdogs is an independent creative agenc