Sr Product Designer (US Remote)FULL-TIME REMOTE
January 26 2022
At GoLinks, we create products and experiences that make work easier for individuals and teams. We believe that the knowledge people use every day to build products, collaborate with team members, and help customers should be readily accessible. We’re on a mission to connect employees with the information they need to be productive and successful at any place, at any time. Our remote-first startup thrives as a nimble and scrappy team and we are growing fast! We’re excited to bring on new team members who are inclusive, possess a growth mindset, and excel at what they do.
About the role
As a Sr. Product Designer, you will collaborate with Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and other Product Designers to create meaningful, productive, and delightful experiences that drive overarching business goals. This is an opportunity to join a budding Design team and contribute to scaling design with a hyper-growth startup.
What you’ll do
- Take new ideas from concept to implementation
- Create deliverables for various stages of the software development process, eg. lo-fi wireframes, hi-fi mockups, prototypes, user flows, storyboards, etc.
- Ship MVPs, measure, and improve design based on qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Translate insights and research into feasible design iterations that will satisfy customers
- Collaborate with engineers to understand engineering complexity
- Present and debate design decisions during design reviews with leadership and Design team—clear communication, ability to defend design choices, open-mindedness to different approaches
- Participate and/or lead user testing sessions with GoLinks team members and GoLinks customers
- Contribute to building out a scalable design system for all designers to follow
- Creating development-ready design specs and collaborate with engineers to ensure designs are correctly implemented
- Participate in recruitment for future designers
- Occasionally assisting with the creation of sales, customer success, or marketing enablement collateral, such as one-pagers, blog graphics, social media posts, and swag
Who you are
- 3+ years of relevant design experience. You have designed software before and understand best practices for shipping products.
- Fluent in Figma. We’re big on Figma here. Proficiency in using most of its features is key to success in design collaboration.
- Experience with shipping MVPs. In a startup environment, nothing is ever perfect. We focus on tasks that have the largest impact on the business and our users. You're comfortable with shipping MVPs and trusting the iteration process.
- Experience working with design systems. Understanding of design systems theory and practice.
- Nimble and agile. We value team members who are willing to move fast, fail forward, and be data-driven in order to balance user and business needs.
- Startup growth mindset. We’re growing, and fast, however, being a part of a startup means that some of our business goals exist 3 months in the future rather than 3 years. You are someone who thrives in a quickly-changing environment with the ability to hyper-focus and quickly pivot when needed.
We’re extra excited if you...
- Have startup experience
- Are comfortable with UX copywriting
Our Benefits and Perks
- Top-tier Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, including FSA
- Life Insurance, AD&D, STD and LTD benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan for your future
- Unlimited PTO for sick days and vacation days
- EAP & monthly wellness stipend for your physical and mental health
- All-expenses paid company off-sites and free lunch bi-weekly at Company meetings
- Professional development and mentorship
- MacBook Pro or equivalent laptop
- Flexible WFH schedule to manage your personal obligations
- Flexible remote work environment: coffee shop, beach, or anywhere in between
Deloitte DigitalAustralia REMOTEDeloitte Digital - Visual & Interaction DesignerWe are looking to fill a range of roles from mid-weight through to very senior in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Canberra.We are Deloitte Digital’s Creative, Brand and Advertising Team.Deloitte Dig
Studio MetaFranceStudio Meta est une agence peuplée de créateurs inspirés; de savants prodiges; de meneurs ambitieux, visionnaires et responsables. Tous travaillent main dans la main pour faire éclore des expériences digitales uniques et mémorables.Afin d'accélérer n