Senior Project ManagerFULL-TIME REMOTE
Germany / August 03 2022
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager with hands-on experience managing large and small fast-moving website projects.
You will be overseeing digital initiatives from concept and design, to development and implementation. You understand best practices and work with dedication to meeting the needs of our team and clients. You are detail-oriented, excellent at collaborating, and eager to work with designers and developers to make amazing websites.
You will regularly employ independent judgment to know what's happening, what comes next, and where things need to be at all times. The Senior Project Manager role demands being able to work across various projects, manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets, resources, and scopes in an organized manner, with quality and attention to detail in every area.
Ultimately, you are the shepherd of the work we produce, coordinating and leading our design and development teams so we can create and deliver amazing websites.
What you'll do
You will ensure all projects are delivered on time, within budget, and at the highest quality from a technical, creative, and best practice perspective while meeting (exceeding is also nice) the expectations of our clients and internal team. You will be responsible for managing (in a nice way) internal and external resources (designers and developers) across your assigned projects.
- Plan and schedule large and small website projects based on sales documentation (client requirements, SOWs, etc).
- Manage available resources, prioritize tasks, and lay everything (milestones, client responsibilities, QA times, etc) out in our project management tool (Currently Asana, moving to Clickup).
- Balance day-to-day project oversight with communication with design and development resources to ensure that projects are completed on time, on budget, on brief, and of the highest quality.
- Lead internal and external calls and presentations, ensuring they stay on task and meet stated objectives.
- Ensure quality control and review deliverables prepared by the team before they reach the client.
- Act as a client manager, being the link between production teams and clients to facilitate communication, regular updates, progress reports, and expectation management throughout the project lifecycle to ensure client satisfaction.
- Analyze information provided by the client to effectively determine changes to the project’s requirements and possible roadblocks.
- Plan, control, and manage client input and requirements to ensure that our design and development teams’ needs are met.
- Collaborate with sales to scope upsell/support projects: provide work breakdown structures, cost & time estimates, and use your technical expertise to ensure the successful set-up of new projects, from support tasks to large website projects.
Who you are
We need a true-born team player who can successfully work across teams, time zones, and projects. You have a positive, proactive, and problem-solving mindset that combined with your technical knowledge of design and web development allows you to respond to challenges and explore multiple solutions with our clients and team.
- 2+ years of experience working as a producer/project manager in a digital agency
- Located in timezones between GMT-3 and GMT+2. Most of our team is based in Europe but we have flexible hours.
- Ability to communicate clearly in both written and spoken English.
- Your technical knowledge of web design and web development allows you to effectively work with creative, development, and cross-functional teams.
- Sharp attention to detail and QA. You are able to spot issues and bugs by quickly browsing through it.
- Keen understanding of the (digital) business objectives and confidence in proposing next steps from a strategic and technical perspective.
- You can deal with pressure and are phenomenal at communicating with clients & co-workers during stressful periods.
- You help the team when they are stuck trying to decipher what the client wants/needs and bring clarity to the project.
- Strong team-building and people management abilities.
- You are very well organized and extremely focused on structure and documentation, but you are flexible and can shift gears really fast.
Nice to Have
- German Language
- Webflow knowledge
- Design or Web Development background