United States / July 01 2019
Wunderdogs is a young creative agency based in San Francisco, California with a growing (10+) distributed team across the U.S. and Europe. Wunderdogs is an agency on a mission to transform amazing underdogs into big dogs: we work alongside startup teams to create positive, impactful and long-lasting brands. Wunderdogs is more than a creative agency: we are a team of marketers, producers, entrepreneurs and investment professionals who came together to create products, services and brands that people desire. We work with technology companies, venture funds, high impact organizations and emerging industry leaders to define, craft and execute clear-cut brand strategies. At Wunderdogs, we focus on creating brand strategies, visual identities, fundraising pitch decks, websites, videos and beyond.
We’re looking for an experienced, capable and creative Senior Designer to join our team working on a variety of digital and print projects for emerging industries and beyond.
Depending on your skills and interests we'll have lots of varied work for you – from one-off print and digital projects, to brand identity development to website design. It’s a multidisciplinary role but we’ll be especially interested in your digital design capabilities. We build lots of websites and we need you to help take our work to the next level - experience in designing visually appealing, striking and clever websites as well as interest in web is an important requirement.
Flexibility, rewards, advancement, work/life balance and gratifying projects are part of our everyday vocabulary. At Wunderdogs we believe that you can’t love your life if you don’t love your work. So, if you are looking for an opportunity to work with a creative team and industry, you should consider joining our team.
- 3+ years of design industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
- Proven aptitude for quick creative problem solving and sharp attention to detail within a fast-paced work environment
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and taking direction from senior team members
- Experience managing junior team members and freelancers
- Solid understanding of UI/UX design and digital prototyping a plus
- Strong verbal, written, and visual presentation skills, demonstrating an ability to clearly articulate ideas and present work both internally and in front of clients
- Fluent across the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop
- Strong understanding of web usability and accessibility, digital trends and how websites are put together
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Experience communicating with clients and colleagues
- Interest in design trends, user experience design, pop culture, creative technology, and digital marketing
- Diverse team and interesting projects from all over the globe
- KPI-based quarterly bonus
- Working in a highly cooperative team that is encouraging professional growth and self-development
- Full-time job with a flexible working schedule
- Fully remote job (travelling is encouraged)
- Relocation support
- Salary is commensurate with experience
To be considered, send your cover letter, CV, case studies, portfolio, references and any supporting materials to firstname.lastname@example.org