Canada / June 17 2022
Who we are
ONBOX Creative Inc. is a design and creative studio located in Vancouver, BC. We work closely with founders across a range of industries to produce stand-out brands, intentional packaging, and captivating websites. You’ll be joining a team of storytellers, designers, inventors and thinkers. With an active roster of ongoing client work, and a whole bunch of new projects bursting through the door, we’re now looking for a driven, enthusiastic, wildly talented designer to be a part of our exciting next steps.
We’re looking for a talented and experienced Senior Designer to join our team in Vancouver! Someone passionate about all things design who is excited to take the lead on projects and help guide creative direction.
This is a hands-on leadership role. You’ll be working alongside a close team of creatives as well as specialized contractors to deliver projects across a wide range of disciplines. We’re looking for someone with great vision who wants to be a part of the creative process at every stage. If you’re keen to take a key role in defining the output of our dynamic team then we want to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing
- Working with the team on a wide range of projects, leading and contributing to the creative vision
- Leading brand projects and collaborating with creative team to define concepts and execute vision
- Contributing your unique perspective and unparalleled creative skillset to help elevate projects
- Working with team to transform wireframes into high fidelity design
- Assisting in development of interactive design and animation
- Managing specialized contractors where needed
- Working with project managers to create estimates and ensure projects are kept on track
- Presenting work to clients and stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience within an agency, studio or similar
- Expert fluency in Creative Suite
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Knowledge of digital design, UI and UX
- Familiar with Figma or similar
- Packaging and print production experience
- Strong eye for design and trends
- Ability to take creative direction and critique
- Interest in new technologies and applications
- Happy working in a team and individually
- Experience leading projects and working closely with clients
- Experience with DTC brands is a plus
How to apply
Please include both a resume and PDF portfolio or link to an online portfolio with your application. Due to the number of applications we receive, we are not able to contact everyone who applies. However, we do keep all applications on file for future opportunities.
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to chatting with you!
IndieTech SolutionsUnited StatesWe are looking for an experienced Web Design and UI/UX expert to review our design and provide an "audit" or a report that the onsite design team could benefit from for future project.You role is to work closely and evaluate a couple of our design wo
Companion StudioUnited KingdomAbout the jobWe’re looking for a talented developer with an appreciation for design and a drive to implement pixel perfect work in react typescript.You should have experience with animation libraries such as react-spring or framer-motion to help brin