United Kingdom / January 08 2019
For us a Senior Designer should be exceptionally talented, driven, with a passion for creating beautiful experiences.
You will work with our Design Director and collaborate with our team of Designers, UX and Interactive Developers across pitches and current projects spanning our wide client range. You will be ready for hands on ownership of projects at every stage of the lifecycle from sketching and concepting to pixel-perfect final deliverables. While also taking time to mentor and grow our amazingly talented team of designers, providing them with insights and a fresh perspective on UX and UI design to help drive them forward.
You will be a solid visual designer, with flawless typographic fundamentals mixed with a great understanding of brand, UI and animation/prototyping.
You will work on a wide variety of projects, from brand communications through to advertising, digital experience design, eCommerce and enterprise web. Our clients are of high calibre, often based internationally which means this role will also have the need for some travel.
- Conceive and create beautiful design solutions that fulfil objectives.
- Prototype and iterate on design concepts to ensure robust results. Strive to understand the executional complexities of your creative solutions.
- Design moodboards, storyboards. Contribute to the development of experience maps.
- Mentor the design team.
- Liaise with other team members to ensure that your creative vision is realised through to final output.
- Create and adhere to style guides.
- Provide rationale behind design decisions and be confident to present to clients.
- Excellent understanding of brand, design and technology fundamentals.
- Speedy delivery. Experience in designing UI & E-Commerce
- 4 Years plus experience
- Highly professional approach to work – the final 5% matters
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Creative Suite, Sketch
- Knowledge of Animation software, Prototyping or CSS
- The chance to be instrumental in growing MOF to craft the best digital experiences for the world’s best brands
- Smart, relaxed team, who love their craft, and each other. We are a purposefully small team of 40 who work on big projects
- Generous Training Budget
- Laptop of choice
- 23 days holiday per year as well as the period off between Christmas Eve and New Years
- Flexitime and remote working
- Monthly Massages
- Complimentary phone insurance
- And more!
About Matter Of Form
Matter Of Form is a branding, innovation and digital transformation agency. We Make Change Effective™ for organisations who value their brand above all else.
We are a 40 person team, split between design, UX, project management and development. Sustaining a positive, good-hearted culture is our key priority. We audit every HR and client engagement decision against our ability to adhere to our value systems.
In 2017 Matter Of Form were finalists for The Drum’s DADi Agency of the Year Award; finalists for The eCommerce Agency of The Year Award; Winner of CreativePool Emerging Agency of The Year; and a Top Ten Place to Work. 12 projects were shortlisted for awards across 6 bodies.
We work with clients such as Aman Resorts, Belmond, Banham, Chiva Som, Heckfield, The Rug Company, Yachting Partners International, Tangle Teezer, Wildsmith, World Economic Forum, UN Global Alliance for Human Rights and UNICEF.
We love exploring the future of the sectors we work across, and have a rich and varied trends and thought leadership programme.
Our agency culture is relaxed, smart and collegiate — we’re comprised of 40 strategists, producers, experience designers, content producers, and engineers.
Our work retrospective can be downloaded here.
Elespacio Comunicación VisualSpainWe are seeking a passionate designer to join our team at the Barcelona office. The main responsibility of the role is to help with the production of online materials for our premium-brand clients. Therefore, it is required to have a good eye for deta...