Senior and Lead UX DesignersFULL-TIME
United Kingdom / April 08 2021
Currently we are looking for a Senior and Lead User Experience Designer with a passion for innovation and who thrives in fast paced team.
We need a designer to work across the entire UX lifecycle including: concept, implementation and to craft useful and beautifully designed experiences for EPAM and our clients.
We put our clients and their customers’ needs at the forefront of everything we do; so that we can truly enhance the experience and solve problems.
We partner with the senior teams of world-class brands across a range of industries, we’re always expanding our knowledge and challenging our clients and ourselves. We never stand still.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL BE:
- Someone who loves the idea of creating career-changing work as part of a high talent, low ego team
- Up-to-date view on the best tools for research and synthesis, Information architecture and interaction design
- A regular at UX community events
- Hard working, restless and never settle for second best
- Won’t take themselves too seriously and have fun with the team around them
- Lead the UX on a range of project types, from design and build, to Research/Discovery
- Organise and facilitate workshops with the support of the UX Director
- Continue to learn and develop skills and methods across UX Strategy, Design Research, IA/Interaction design, Service design, Product Development and Thought Leadership
- Plan and run user research activities, gather and organise findings
- Reuse and suggest new user-centric methodologies to frame problems / needs
- Proactively challenge the design process and team members to consistently achieve the best outcome
- A minimum of 5 – 6 years of experience within a digital agency
- Deep understanding of all aspects of UX, with a pulse on the latest developments
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, covering pitching, presentations and superb writing skills
- Expert understanding of UX methods and when to apply them effectively
- Experience in generative and evaluative based research activities and understand the wider context of digital product design
- Experience working in an agile environment, and have experience working together with engineering teams
- Thorough understanding of the challenges of complex web and mobile web experiences. Native apps are a plus
- Experience working with other interface paradigms including voice and conversational interfaces
- We offer a range of benefits including
- A competitive group pension plan, life assurance and income protection
- Private medical insurance, private dental care and critical illness cover
- Cycle scheme Tech scheme and season ticket loan
- Employee assistance program
- Various perks such as Gym discount, Friday lunch, on-site massage and regular social events
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions