Mid-Senior Digital-Centric DesignerFREELANCE REMOTE
United States / June 08 2021
We are looking to hire a multi-disciplinary designer to help concept, create, and execute experimental digital experiences, brand identity systems, music videos, online campaigns, typeface designs, and a lot more. Candidates should have a strong understanding of the digital landscape, and have the ability to concept avant-garde, disruptive ideas in design and technology. Really, we just need someone who wants to play, push the envelope, and break the internet.
- Support the design team in helping concept and execute, websites, design systems, collateral, internal projects, and full campaigns.
- Collaborate with musicians and artists to helping bring their visions to life.
- Candidate will have the ability to take lead on projects and concept from the ground up.
- Need to have the ability to concept and execute your own ideas from the ground up.
- Need to have a strong understanding of website design and how the digital space works and operates.
- Need to have a strong understanding of cultural trends, and new technologies.
- Need to have a strong understanding of design systems and typography
- Need to be able to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in Adobe CS - Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign
- Figma — it’s not a requirement, but a plus
- Motion Design — need to have an understanding of motion design (using AE/C4D is a plus)
- Send us your work, website or IG to email@example.com or DM @cthdrl_ on IG.
Build in Amsterdam
Wildlife Design IncUnited States REMOTEWILDLIFE, an award-winning digital production company, is looking for a interactive/UI designer to help us build a variety of web, experiential, and social activations and experiences.We live by the motto, “Technology changes, story doesn’t.” Our te