Lead UX DesignerFULL-TIME
Netherlands / October 18 2021
Ahoy all experienced Lead UX Designers!
We are looking for a Lead UX Designer to join our growing team of adventurers in the heart of Amsterdam.
Senior for us means a person who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty, but is equally able to conceptualize and develop ideas and carry projects throughout the entire design process; capturing insights, structuring journeys, generating concepts and ideas, creating delightful prototypes and transforming them into real services, products and experiences that deliver true value for end-users and businesses.
Adventure Club is a design agency based in Helsinki, Amsterdam, Turku and Berlin.
We take pride in designing and implementing meaningful solutions that have a positive impact on people’s lives and drive forward businesses, communities and a sustainable way of life. As a club of curious humans constantly exploring new horizons to solve complex issues, our approach is an explorative mix of human-centered design, business thinking, and bold creativity. We have had the pleasure of working with well known global companies like Framery, Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, Netflix, SOK, Reima, HMD, ABB and KONE as well as helping several local companies and startups with various projects.
Check out some of our work at acdc.adventureclub.io
- Craft meaningful and engaging customer experiences across a variety of digital platforms and mediums such as iOs, Android, web, AR, VR and IoT.
- Define conceptual directions and user interactions to create killer product and service experiences.
- Map user experiences and flows to gain deep understanding of customer needs and expectations, and translate them into design drivers and business opportunities.
- Work in a hybrid environment, side-by-side with engineers, visual designers, service designers, and clients.
- Effectively communicate insights, concepts, and rationales both verbally and visually.
- Establish and manage client relationships, support business development and sales efforts whenever needed.
- Facilitate client workshops and work sessions.
What we offer
- Highly ambitious, multi-cultural and award-winning team to work with
- Exciting and challenging projects that allow you to make the world a better place
- Opportunity to work with some of the top brands and rapidly growing startups
- Flexible working hours
- Yearly adventurous trip and frequent team building activities
- Unique and comfy office located at the heart of Amsterdam
- 5 weeks of annual leave & holiday allowance
- Latest hardware and software
What we hope to see from you
You are an experienced UX designer and problem-solver with a proven track record (and the portfolio to back it up) in creating outstanding customer experiences across a variety of digital platforms.
You are always looking to develop your professional self, and you have a deep understanding and vision for where the design field is heading.
You are a strategic creative problem solver with the ability to inspire team members and clients through innovative and well-thought-out design solutions
You are an expert in producing high-quality UX artifacts, such as wireframes, user flows, and prototypes.
You have plenty of experience in user-centric methods and you are comfortable with performing user and UX research.
You are humble and proactive, always looking for ways to develop new frameworks and optimise ways of working.
Adventure Club encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.
PS. Please send your applications and portfolio in English. These positions will be filled as soon as the right candidates are found, so be sure to seize the day before someone else does!