Frontend DeveloperPART-TIME REMOTE
United States / April 09 2021
Front End Developer
Position type: Remote - Part Time Contract (20 Hours +)
Hourly Rate: $40.00 / Hour
Duties & Expectations
- Translate UX/UI Designs into pixel-perfect, functional web experiences.
- Develop user interactions using frameworks like GSAP.
- Build experiences on popular platforms like Shopify and Wordpress.
- Develop features to enhance the user experience for various clients.
- Ensure websites and apps are optimized for smartphones.
- Develop using SEO and Performance Best Practices.
- Build reusable code for future use.
- Optimize web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilize a variety of markup languages to write web pages/apps. (HTML, CSS, PHP, JS)
- Clearly communicate project requirements and progress to project managers.
- Test and optimize websites across popular browsers and devices.
- Help in developing scalable processes for web development.
- 3-5 Years of Work Experience.
- Operational understanding of design programs like Figma.
- Experience with responsive web development.
- Understanding of SEO principles as it relates to Google Lighthouse Scores.
- Experience with Wordpress Development.
- Experience with Shopify Development.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience with VueJS
- Experience with GSAP
- Experience in Web-app or Product Development
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Ability to grow into a Full Time position with Benefits Package
To apply, email your resume to Bryce Walter at email@example.com.
Mr. LensesIsrael REMOTEGood Day Developers,We're in urgent need to hire a super top notch Wordpress developer to work on our new website.Our new web site have been designed and we're now in search for teh perfect talanted developer to take the design and transform it to a