United States / March 31 2021
Front-end Developers build extraordinary work for amazing clients. You have solid experience building responsive interactive sites with HTML/CSS/JS. You sweat the details and are passionate about what you do.
We're looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years of development experience
- Solid proficiency in client-side web technologies
- Knowledge of browser/platform compatibility issues
- Appreciation of design and desire to work in a creative environment
- Interested in emerging web technologies such as WebGL and WebAssembly
- Wants to get things done quickly and elegantly
- Understand and work well within clearly defined project constraints, such as client goals, technical considerations and budgets/schedules
- Extra credit: Experience in app development / knowledge of algorithm and data structure
Staying safe & working remotely
We're working for now from home, the couch, the beach and wherever we can get work done. When it's safe to do so, we'll start moving to a 3/2 hybrid model where we’ll work part time in the office and part time at home. That way we'll be able to collaborate and workshop ideas in person without giving up the flexibility of working remotely.
Send us your resume and some recent examples of work: firstname.lastname@example.org
International candidates must hold a valid US working visa.
EVOWORKX MEDIAYin hat Yang, Bonnie hatte Clyde, Mario zählt auf Luigi, Aronal auf Elmex … und was Chewbacca für Han Solo ist, das ist STUDIO Randale für Evoworkx Media: zwei Full-Service-Werbeagenturen, ein Geschäftsführer, ein Team. Egal, wer von uns Dein Herzbla
WunderdogsUnited States REMOTEWe’re looking for a self starting Junior Account Manager based in Latin America to join our fully remote team to work on a variety of projects for our clients across the globe.Junior Account Manager OverviewWunderdogs is an independent creative agenc