Digital (Visual) Designer Internship
|November 15 2023||Design||Netherlands||INTERNSHIP|
We are a Digital Human Experience Design Studio. We believe that digital should not be less focused on distracting; instead, it should enhance human potential. If you share this belief, please read on!
Studio Vi was founded with a mission to create a workspace that is more than just tasks to be completed - we aim to make it a source of joy, fulfilment, and meaningful accomplishments. Our commitment is to create digital experiences that promote productivity, streamline processes, and provide the freedom to focus on what truly matters.
We are looking for the most talented, creative, and visionary individuals to join our team. As a Studio Vi visionary, you will collaborate with the team to develop cool digital experiences and thoughtful solutions that prioritize people's well-being.
At Studio Vi, you will work alongside a talented group of international designers, developers, and AI engineers to produce award-winning digital solutions that help shape a better and sustainable future for brands and organizations.
What we offer
- An internship at an established but still highly entrepreneurial company with rapidly growing teams.
- A vibrant workplace in the centre of Amsterdam.
- An international working atmosphere.
- Relaxed and open-minded company culture.
- Subsidized company lunches.
- We believe in life beyond work, so we place great importance on a good work-life balance.
We are looking for a talented intern to be part of an international multidisciplinary team, creating world-class innovative digital products. You will be a big part of the production of our client’s digital experiences. While your focus will be on execution, you will have plenty of opportunities to expand your knowledge and skills, be it in animation/motion, working with new design systems, or learning more UI/UX techniques.
A few examples of day-to-day tasks as part of this role:
- Using various software tools such as Figma and Adobe Suite to create visual designs fitting the needs of our clients
- Participate actively in brainstorming sessions with our clients to discuss expectations and desired outcomes of the design
- Design and produce web products in collaboration with the design and development team
- Presenting draft designs to clients and implementing the feedback
- Help the strategy and partner relationship team with creating visually appealing pitches
- Help with creating creative (social) media content for clients, our agency and ventures on Instagram, Facebook, and Linkedin
Who are you?
As a Digital Design intern, you will play a significant and integral role within our design team. Your primary responsibilities will involve comprehending client requirements and transforming them into a fully functional design.
- Motivated and creative by heart
- Translate ideas into images/motion
- Understand the importance of a user-friendly design
- Exceptional affinity with UX and pixel-perfect designs
- Familiarity with Figma
- Being on top of and up to date with emerging interactive design trends
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Previous design internship or design work experience is a plus
- Recognizing the importance of thorough QA (Quality Assurance) sessions.
- Willingness to incorporate feedback into your work.
- The drive to grow in your role.
- Enthusiasm for exploring new opportunities in the realm of digitalization.
During your full-time internship, you will work closely with a team of professionals You will apply your visual design capability across a range of ideas, solutions and platforms (desktop, mobile, conversational AI, and other emerging technologies) with the goal of making brands thrive and future-proof..
At Studio Vi we are collaborative, communicative, and dedicated to delivering the best possible results for our clients. We are a close-knit team that values teamwork, respect, and a healthy work-life balance. As a new member of our design team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to exciting projects and be part of a supportive and inclusive team culture.
Does this sound like the team you want to work for? Then we would love to meet you! Send us a message and portfolio to email@example.com, and who knows, we might welcome you soon as our latest addition to Studio Vi!
Find many more
12 days ago
1 month ago
1 month ago
1 month ago