Digital Project ManagerFULL-TIME REMOTE
United States / July 14 2021
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to join our fully remote team to work on a variety of web projects for clients across the globe.
Wunderdogs is an independent creative agency with a growing (15+) distributed team across the U.S., Latin America and Europe. We provide beginning-to-end design, production and strategy services to forward thinking brands in the technology space, from startups to established companies.
From one-off-digital projects to full website designs, no two Wunderdogs projects are the same: if you’re a manager who enjoys variety in what you do, the diverse nature of our work is sure to keep you on your toes. We’re looking for a Digital Project Manager who is excited by the opportunity to join our team and elevate our work to the next level. As a Digital Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing digital projects, forging technology partnerships and delivering work profitably. You will work hand in hand with our web design and engineering team while collaborating across different creative disciplines to pitch, plan, and deliver beautiful, best-in-class digital experiences.
We’re looking for someone who does not shy away from a challenge and is comfortable working to tight deadlines when required. You will be joining us during an exciting time and will be working on multiple projects simultaneously, often for different clients. Our team is entrepreneurial, smart, hard working and fun - Wunderdogs is a challenging yet very rewarding workplace, one where your effort and passion can make a real difference to our clients.
Types of clients we work with:
- Innovative, high growth B2Bs (60%)
- DTC and e-comm brands (30%)
- Social Impact organizations (10%)
- 5+ years in a creative/agency environment.
- Broad knowledge of interactive and marketing technologies, including web development, CMS products, CRM, analytics, serverless architecture, CDNs, and more.
- Experience with a variety of eCommerce platforms (Shopify, Woo Commerce, etc.) and architecture patterns.
- Experience with a variety of platforms (WordPress, Webflow, etc.)
- Mobile app experience and deep level understanding of building digital experiences for mobile devices.
- A history of hands-on technical project management in a number of different web technologies.
- Software vendor (CMS, eCommerce, search, etc) relationship building and management.
- Ability to plan, lead and build projects from end-to-end.
- Demonstrated success working with engineering teams, establishing processes, and ensuring quality.
- Experience working with in-house teams and contractors.
- Working with other (non-technical) disciplines to ensure they understand the implications of effort, complexity, reliability, and scalability of any designed solutions.
- On top of new technologies and exploring how they can be leveraged in future projects.
- Excellent technical presentation and communication skills, must be comfortable and capable at communicating to the wider team and clients.
- Knowledge of best practices for security, accessibility, speed, and scalability.
- Prior experience managing clients.
- Will do what it takes to deliver projects on time, and on budget.
- Enjoys a highly flexible and fast-paced environment.
- Diverse team (team members are based in San Francisco, Seattle, Buenos Aires, Moscow, London)
- Interesting projects from all over the globe
- Project-based bonuses
- Fully remote (traveling is encouraged)
- Highly cooperative team that encourages professional growth and self-development
- Compensation is commensurate with experience and market rate at candidate's location
To be considered, send your cover letter, CV, case studies, references and any supporting materials to email@example.com