Digital graphic designer and content creator at CEBRA
Denmark / February 22 2021
CEBRA architecture is looking for a talented graphic designer, who can create beautiful and engaging content for our websites and social media.
We are a Danish architecture studio that makes art for life and believes in having serious fun.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team working within architecture, CEBRA’s research unit WISE and the tech startup Common Sense.
Here, you will get to use your graphic design skills across a variety of creative tasks, ensuring that you learn and grow as a professional designer each day. You will be handling graphic design and SoMe content.
The main tasks for the position are:
- Graphic content and website for WISE and Common Sense
- Graphic content for the e-book release of WISE
- Short animations, GIFs stories and brand content
- Creation of social media content (animations, illustrations, video)
- SoMe campaigns
- Ad hoc design related tasks
We are looking for a talented designer, who is perhaps early in her/his career. The ideal candidate:
- Holds a graphic design degree
- Has a natural flair for creating beautiful content that both excites and intrigues
- Works with strong attention to detail
- Is a highly skilled user of Adobe CC, especially Premiere Rush / Pro, After Effects, Photoshop / Lightroom, Illustrator and InDesign
- Has experience with design of websites and SoMe content
- Has experience with animations
- Has fluent English skills
- Takes initiatives, is curious and eager to learn new things
- Is self-driven as well as a great team player
Artistic talent supersedes all the above…
- Becoming part of an engaging crowd of talented, creative designers and architects at our main office in Aarhus, Denmark
- The possibility of defining the graphic profile of a tech startup
- Job flexibility
- A creative workplace in the heart of Aarhus
- Serious fun
Are you the one, we are looking for?
Send an application using this link with CV and portfolio. https://app.elvium.com/en/positions/11979/job_posting
The deadline is 8.3.2021 after which, we will invite selected candidates for interviews. Please note that a small test-project will be part of the employment process. If you have questions, please write to Klaudio Muca, email@example.com. We look very much forward to getting to know you and seeing your work.