Sweden / September 15 2021
We're looking for a full-time Digital Designer to join our growing team at Proposales. This is a unique opportunity to bring your creativity and ideas to a fast-growing tech company, helping us grow the number of hotels using our technology.
A key part in continuing our rapid growth is to create an aesthetic way to easily communicate our tech and what we do. To get us there, we're looking for a multi-skilled designer to create marketing assets that are not just effective, but iconic. Functioning as our “inhouse full-featured design agency”, this would include (but is not limited to) building landing pages, display ads, social media content, sales materials, email newsletters, e-books — the list goes on.
- Make an enormous impact on the company: Proposales is growing rapidly through word of mouth, but we have the chance to go bigger. Creating compelling content — websites, videos, graphics, emails, etc. — is what will make this difference.
- Play a major strategic role: Help us figure out how to deliver the right messages to the right audiences.
- Broaden your superpowers: Everyone at Proposales wears multiple hats. You'll get experience with editorial, growth marketing, consumer education, product and more.
- Make marketing materials from scratch. Design, write and produce landing pages, email campaigns, social media assets, sales collateral, published content, and more, end-to-end.
- Tell stories. Proposales is a product that can be simple or complex. Create materials that help people understand the product and its value for them.
- Constantly learn from our users to determine how they want to use Proposales, how to teach them to do more with the product, and how to engage new users.
- Measure how content you produce is performing, and figure out how to make changes to increase engagement and conversions.
A bit about you:
- You've been an early hire at a fast-growing start-up before, preferably in the Growth, Marketing or Design function
- You have significant experience in visual design
- You're a masterful communicator, able to draw people in and enhance understanding through design and written language
- You can produce graphics, videos, and GIFs with a high level of craft and attention to detail
- You're a strong writer with a bit of edge and play in your voice
- You care about the business needs, implications, and possibilities of your designs.