|October 03 2023||Design||United States||FULL-TIME||REMOTE|
For over 20 years, we have provided open-source solutions for clients across varying industries, sizes, and types, ranging from the Entertainment Industry to Nonprofit Organizations to Colleges/Universities and Startups.
We build sophisticated and powerful websites that incorporate eye-catching design, with an emphasis on user experience and deliver remarkable and unique web and mobile applications. We are Simply Creative.
We are seeking a talented and dynamic Digital Designer to join our innovative agency team. As a Digital Designer, you will be responsible for creating visually appealing, user-friendly websites and apps that align with our clients’ goals and brand identity. If you have experience with Figma, and a passion for delivering high-quality design solutions, we want to hear from you!
- Collaborate with our creative team to develop wireframes and responsive website designs that meet clients’ requirements and align with their brand guidelines
- Stay up to date with the latest design trends, web technologies, and best practices
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including developers, marketers, and project managers
- Assist in providing estimates and timelines for web design projects
- Build website pages using content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, etc.
- Format and optimize media assets for the web.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or a related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Proven experience (2 - 5 years) designing interactive projects for clients.
- A strong portfolio showcasing great design skills and creativity.
- Experience creating projects with Figma or similar web design tools such as Sketch or Adobe XD.
- Strong understanding of user experience (UX) principles and best practices
- Ability to work independently and within a team, managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Attention to detail and a keen eye for visual aesthetics
- Fluent in English
- Experience in content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, etc. is a plus
- Familiarity with SEO principles and website optimization techniques is a plus
Perks & Benefits:
- The People!
- Competitive Salary of $70,000 - $90,000 a year, depending on experience.
- Annual Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, including PPO options.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Company Matched 401k
- Short/Long Term Disability insurance
- Life insurance and additional voluntary insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy including holidays
- A 15” MacBook Pro work computer will be provided
- Hybrid Position (3 - 4 days per week)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America for any employer.
- Candidates may be asked to undergo a background check, in accordance with local laws and regulations.
- Applications without a design portfolio or at least 6 work samples will not be considered.
At STAUFFER, we value creativity, innovation, and a passion for delivering exceptional web design solutions. Our agency is known for pushing boundaries and staying ahead of industry trends. We offer a collaborative and supportive work environment, where you’ll have the opportunity to work on exciting projects for a diverse range of clients. If you are a self-motivated individual with a strong portfolio demonstrating your web design skills, along with experience in creating content management systems and working with WordPress and Figma, we invite you to apply for this Digital Designer position. We are passionate about the work we do! Join our team and help shape the digital experiences of our clients!
To apply, please submit your resume, portfolio, and any relevant work samples. We look forward to reviewing your application and discussing how you can contribute to our agency’s success.
STAUFFER's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Please, no recruiters and/or offshore outsourcing firms.
Find many more
12 days ago
17 days ago
1 month ago
1 month ago