Digital DesignerFULL-TIME REMOTE
United Kingdom / July 23 2021
If you thrive in a fast-paced, small team environment and want to be part of an award-winning creative agency, this is the position for you.
We’re looking for a digital designer with a strong, unique and versatile portfolio who can come and join our talented design team. Our ideal candidate loves to challenge themselves, is keen and proactive when learning new skills and has an active profile within the design community. They will be comfortable crafting compelling narratives and weaving them through immersive online experiences. We’re a small, fast moving, working on diverse projects that span digital, branding, packaging, animation and more, so a versatile skill set is a big plus!
You will be surrounded by an exceptionally talented team of 3D artists, designers, WebGL developers, animators, videographers and amazing account handers all of which are well versed in delivering award-winning online experience. Our emerging team offers the perfect opportunity to grow your skills and play a part in shaping our processes. If you’re up for a challenge and working on some incredible projects then send us your portfolio, we’d love to hear from you.
We are GC Studio, an award-winning creative studio based in the city of Bristol. We’re focused on creating interactive digital experiences that push the capabilities of the web, and we’re on the lookout for a digital designer to join our growing team and help us create truly unique projects for our diverse and exciting client list!
- A diverse portfolio of work
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong layout skills
- A master of typography
- Experience designing high-end digital/web projects
- Keen interest in brand-led design
- Comfortable presenting your ideas to both the team and clients
- Fast learner who is keen to develop new skills
- Excellent troubleshooting, time management & communication skills
NICE TO HAVE
- 2+ years industry experience
- Experience designing immersive online experiences
- 3D capabilities
- Active profile across design communities including Dribbble and Behance
- Delivering high quality concept work
- Working on multiple projects in parallel
- Working independently as a lead designer
- Collaborating closely with the creative development team
- Design presentations
- Managing your own time effectively to meet deadlines
JOB TYPE: Full Time (37.5hr p/w with flexible working options)
SALARY: £30K+ (DOE)
HOLIDAY: 25 days + bank holidays (increased each year)
LOCATION: Bristol or Remote (Close to UK timezone ideally)
AttioUnited Kingdom REMOTEBusiness software is changing fast. Notion is changing how we organize, Slack is replacing internal email, and Miro is transforming how we whiteboard. We believe business relationships are next.As more and more of our interactions move to the digital