Netherlands / September 15 2021
At Superhero Cheesecake we're looking for a top-notch Digital Designer who's passionate and obsessed with creating the best digital work out there.
As a Digital Designer you are a key-player within our team, making sure challenging projects are fully functional, innovative and pixel perfect. You have a strong opinion on what makes a great project and you have the same love for crafting high-end digital experiences and platforms that look aesthetically beautiful. You are able to translate every brief into something cutting edged and can create design proposals, sketches and mockups to kickstart new projects and win pitches.
- Relevant experience 3+ years in interactive design.
- Strong interactive portfolio & experience with everything from responsive web design for large-scale platforms to mobile apps and ads.
- Contribute to all stages of the design process, from conceptualizing styles and wire-framing websites to doing layout compositions (UI) and mobile translations.
- Well-developed understanding of grid systems, colour theory and typography and attention to detail.
- Team player — oversee the work and give constructive feedback to the junior designers.
- 24 days’ paid leave, plus 6 public holidays (on average)
- Pension plan
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to conferences
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Loads of opportunities grow in your career
- Multicultural, diverse, and super-duper friendly team (you’ll see!)
Our temporarily-on-hold office perks (there's life after Covid... stay strong!)
- Daily healthy lunch provided and enjoyed as a team
- Fruit, snacks, and a fully stocked fridge
- Monthly social events
- Phenomenal work environment, comfy ergonomic chairs & on-site massages
- Walking distance to Amsterdam city center
During and after Covid
Like most of the world, we’re currently socially distancing and working from the comfort of our homes (and pajamas). Once it’s 110% safe to do so, we plan to return to our Amsterdam office.
Diversity and inclusion
At Superhero Cheesecake our culture is very open. We want our staff to lose their inhibitions and come to work 100% themselves. Support and inclusivity go without saying.
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Digital Designer? Then we'd love to hear about you!