Digital Design InternshipINTERNSHIP
United Kingdom / September 09 2022
We're looking for an amazing digital design intern to join our London studio. You’ll work closely with our team to help translate our visual identity work into beautiful and considered digital experiences.
Who are we?
Koto is a brand consultancy made up of 80+ strategists, writers, designers and project managers. We're split across four studios in Berlin, London, Los Angeles and New York. We'd describe ourselves as opinionated optimists; people up for a challenge who create exciting work for clients of all sizes across all industries and timezones. Everyone from global icons like Netflix and Airbnb to exciting newcomers like Pleo, The Body Coach and Yubo.
What are we looking for?
● You're a do-er, an optimist, and a team player.
● You have a portfolio with examples of creative digital design work, including websites and apps.
● You have a good understanding of Figma.
● You have some knowledge of wireframing, site mapping and prototyping.
● You know how to use InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
● You are someone who likes talking through your ideas.
● You like a laugh.
● You want to learn and grow.
● You're excited by youth, tech and big brands.
● You may even be able to animate or code but it's by no means essential.
● You want to work in person with our brilliant London team in Bermondsey, South East London.
● The internship is £400 per week for a one-month placement. You will work on live projects, be treated as part of the creative team and be included in everything we do during that period. Our culture is vital to the work we produce, so you’d be expected to be in the studio four days a week with an optional WFH on a Friday.
● We cannot accept remote internship applications.
● Candidates need to be eligible to work within the UK.
How to apply
● Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a PDF or a link to your portfolio, showing a few relevant examples of your work and a short email about who you are and why you're applying.
● Please use the email subject ‘Digital Design Internship'.