Digital Design InternshipINTERNSHIP
Netherlands / May 04 2022
We have an opportunity for a talented intern to be part of an international multidisciplinary team, creating world-class innovative digital products. Expect frequent prototyping, high-end digital productions, and close collaboration with developers, creative designers and strategists.
We are in the business of interactions through digital design and digital products. So, if you come and work with Studio Vi, together we will help our clients to make every interaction more valuable.
Our talented, international team is growing, and we are looking for a digital design intern to join our team. Studio Vi was established in 2016 by two enthusiastic entrepreneurs, Vidar and Victor. The two started the endeavour because of their passion for design & development and their vision of helping businesses grow through digital innovation.
The team of Studio Vi is a group of international, talented individuals who all share the same vision – to not only make a beautiful digital product for the client but to help a company grow in becoming leaders in their field – which in turn helps themselves in becoming digital experts. You will work alongside a talented team of research-based strategists, creative technologists, developers, and conversational designers to produce award-winning digital solutions.
We are looking for a talented intern to be part of an international multidisciplinary team, creating world-class innovative digital products. You will be a big part of the production of our client’s digital experiences. While your focus will be on execution, you will have plenty of opportunities to expand your knowledge and skills, be it in animation/motion, working with new design systems, or learning more UI/UX techniques.
During your full-time internship (5-6 months), you will work closely with our small team of professionals and freelancers, applying your visual design capability across a range of ideas, solutions and platforms (desktop, mobile, conversational, and other emerging technologies) that bring brands to life and ensure strong user engagement.
Who are you?
- Motivated and creative by heart
- Translate ideas into images/motion
- Understand the importance of a user-friendly design
- Exceptional affinity with UX and pixel-perfect designs
- Familiarity with Figma
- Extremely skilled in working with Adobe Suite (After Effects, illustrator etc.)
- Being on top of and up to date with emerging interactive design trends
- Having experience with Cinema 4D is a plus
- Apply feedback into practice
- Good communication and team working skills
- Have the courage to grow in your role
- Passionate about new digitalization opportunities
- Previous design internship or design work experience is a plus
A few examples of day-to-day tasks as part of this role:
- Using various software tools such as Figma and Adobe Suite to create visual designs fitting the needs of our clients
- Participate actively in brainstorming sessions with our clients to discuss expectations and desired outcomes of the design
- Presenting draft designs to clients and implementing the feedback
- Help the sales team with creating visually appealing pitches for new leads
- Help with creating creative (social) media content for clients, our agency and ventures on Instagram, Facebook, and Linkedin
What we offer
- An internship in a well-established, but still very entrepreneurial company with fast-growing teams
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid remote-office policy
- To work with both start-ups and well-established clients who are often leaders of their industry
- An open and informal company culture
- A vibrant workplace in central Amsterdam
- Subsidised company lunches
- Compensation is based on your experience and competencies.
- We believe in life after work so we highly value a good work-life balance
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply,
We look forward to your applications.