Digital Art DirectorFULL-TIME
Switzerland / July 29 2021
We are a dynamic team of digital designers and art directors. Every day we work to make Mammut's visual presence better than the day before. We share a passion for creative expression, attention to detail and vision for big ideas. In this role, you would be responsible for the experience, look and feel of our digital channels, ensuring consistency with Mammut’s visual corporate identity. We are looking for someone to start on September 1st 2021 or by agreement.
- Directly responsible for the creation of our digital visual assets, making sure the highest quality is obtained and the brand message is delivered
- Close collaboration with the Team Lead Art Direction and Creative Lead to align design and communication strategies
- Responsible for detailed concept development, mood boards, and execution of campaign-related photo and video shootings
- Creation and execution of full visual concepts based on Mammut’s visual identity
- Own the digital design system to bring consistency and efficiency through the daily business, and support partners to follow the same direction.
- Ensure brand image consistency and design quality across all the online marketing channels (Website, apps, newsletter, ads, social media, and daily business)
- Develop the best possible user experience for mammut.com e-commerce product pages, campaign landing pages and web applications.
- Digital Creative mindset
- Knowledge of process and milestones of content delivery
- Experience being hands-on in operational tasks
- Solid understanding of 360° communication campaigns
- Thinks out of the box and always wants to push creative boundaries
- Graphic design, motion design, and photography background
- Talent to turn concepts into images without losing sight of our target audience
- Business fluent in English, good knowledge of German and French is a plus
- Professional user in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma/Sketch and MacOS
- Passionate about the mountains and outdoor sports in general
Home office policy
Half of your work time you can do in your home office
Ready to take the next step?
We look forward to receiving your application.