United States / September 11 2020
Curology is seeking a passionate product design leader to grow, manage, and mentor an amazing team of Product Designers in building a first-of-it's-kind, skincare experience. In a space crowded with (mis)information, we provide clarity and simplicity.
In joining our Product Design Team, you'll support designers in building an engaging, data-driven skincare experience centered around users' unique needs and goals. As a Design leader here, your work will have an immediate impact on the lives of our users. Curology's mission is to Make Effective Skincare Accessible and your team will play an important role in making our treatments and products accessible to all.
Within Curology's larger tech organization, you will promote customer advocacy, partner with our cross-functional peers through a new product development process called Shape-up, build effective working relationships, champion strong team results, and foster a culture where designers are challenged to do their best work.
What you will get to do:
- Manage and develop a team of product designers by setting clear goals, managing project loads, assigning ownership and ensuring deadlines are met
- Build upon the existing strengths and working relationships across the team, increasing awareness of design impact, streamlining communication, and ensuring successful execution
- Guide the team to develop best practices for ensuring a high bar of quality
- Work closely with leadership to ensure a cohesive user experience across the product
- Collaborate cross-functionally with user research, product management, engineering and creative to ensure a smooth product development process
- Roll up your sleeves and contribute as a designer when necessary
- Proactively steward culture by creating a safe, diverse & creative environment that will attract and retain the best talent
You might be a good fit if you have the following:
- An in-depth understanding of human-centered design principles and methods, and a genuine curiosity that inspires discovery and innovation across the team
- First-hand experience in applying research methodologies such as user interviews, usability testing, card sorting, and journey mapping
- An ability to drive clarity around highly ambiguous or emergent problems, and an ability to influence and build consensus for important design-led initiatives
- A high level of emotional intelligence, always leading by example with empathy and humility while being willing to proactively uncover and mitigate potential biases
- An ability to clearly communicate our vision and roadmap to others across the organization at all fidelities
- 6+ years in user experience, product design, or a related field with demonstrated management experience with product designers
- Experience recruiting, hiring, and retaining multidisciplinary designers
What you'll love about Curology
- Amazing team culture and environment, leading to almost no turnover since the Company’s founding in 2014.
- Awarded Great Place To Work & Inc.’s Best Workplace
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Unlimited, flexible PTO for exempt employees.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance are covered 90%+ for employees; flexible spending account; 401k.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Free catered daily lunch and a kitchen stocked with delicious snacks, drinks, and coffee.
- Free subscription to Curology!
- Company-sponsored happy hours and outings.
TenTwenty Digital AgencyUnited Arab EmiratesTenTwenty is looking for a passionate and talented senior UI UX Designer to join our enthusiastic team. The position is full-time from Dubai. Do you like sunny days, spending your winter weekends at the beach, getting loads of experience and putting