Creative Web DeveloperFULL-TIME
United Kingdom / September 10 2021
We're looking for an experienced developer with at least 3 years of commercial experience to work across our portfolio of web projects. You should be able to take design files and technical specifications to fully functional, responsive websites that work across our supported platforms.
We are looking for someone confident in working across a wide variety of projects for both new and existing clients, as well as on internal projects, experiments and creative outputs.
You should be a keen problem solver, able to collaborate effectively and remain calm under pressure.
You should have a keen interest in design and development, as well as experimental/experiential projects that combine digital with motion.
- Integration with content management systems and frameworks, including Craft CMS/Laravel/Wordpress.
- Front-end technologies including Webpack, NPM and TailwindCSS.
- Version control (Git).
- Technical consultancy and estimating across project phases.
- Good communication, including internal and client interaction across all project phases.
- A strong design sensibility, with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to challenge processes and recommend new solutions where applicable.
Nice to Have
- Object-oriented PHP.
- Server administration and dev-ops (Linux/Heroku/AWS).
- Experience in creative technology platforms e.g. WebGL/GLSL/ThreeJS/PixiJS/Unity/TouchDesigner.
How to Apply
About Studio Treble
Studio Treble is a multidisciplinary design practice: combining technical expertise with beautiful, collaborative design, we create work for those who care about detail and craft across digital, design, and moving image.
We work across a variety of sectors including property, music festivals, new technologies and luxury restaurants.
At Studio Treble we encourage a culture of experimentation in new technology and skills, and expect our team to actively seek new challenges, personal development and apply these learnings to their work. We regularly work on studio-led, explorative projects designed to push our output in new, experimental directions.
What you can expect from us
- A flexible, hybrid working schedule - a mix of working from home and in our Northern Quarter based studio in a flexible working hours format.
- 20 days holiday (not including bank holidays), increasing after 2 years with Studio Treble.
- Paid leave between Christmas and New Year with the studio being closed at this time.
- Team support & wellbeing - a suite of services for you to access to support your physical and mental heath in and out of the studio.
- Green & Environmental Awareness - incentives to be more environmentally respectful and aware, such as vegan & vegetarian cookery courses and zero carbon commute rewards.
- Annual professional development budget - personal development allotment for use on training courses, events and relevant conferences and conventions.
- Early Friday finish - offer of an early close to the day if all work has been complete for the week.
- 'Treble Tours' - an annual trip where we get away as a team to learn and relax together.