Creative Frontend Developer
|June 08 2023||Programming||Italy||FULL-TIME|
AQuest is a Creative Production & Technology Company among the leading players on the Italian scene and part of the WPP Group.
AQuest is the ideal partner for the design and execution of full digital projects, where creativity and technology come together for high quality impact results. An innovative lab, backed up by a team of more than 80 talents, where specialized skills and R&D activities are oriented towards the adoption and development of new technologies.
Marked by a clear focus on continuous innovation, AQuest offers original and bespoke solutions that are designed to address new digital challenges and create a connection between current reality and the endless possibilities offered by emerging technologies.
The services offered range from Visual & Interaction Design to installations that harness the power of artificial intelligence, augmented reality and virtual reality, along with social communication strategies, adv campaigns, films productions and 3D/CGI content.
We are looking for a Creative Frontend Developer
Someone who is passionate about frontend, development and design, always up-to-date on the latest innovations and ready to interact with creative and technical teams, offering guidance, suggestions, proposals and innovative solutions.
- Manages the development and release of high-performance web-based solutions.
- Actively analyzes emerging technologies and evaluates their benefits.
- Works with balance between best practices, innovation, project quality and implementation.
- Relentlessly examines the output quality, ensuring that it meets the highest levels.
Technical Experience and Skills
- Knowledge of interactive web applications, with 2D/3D graphics and WebGL.
- Experience in communicating with back-end services asynchronously via RESTful APIs.
- Understanding of performance issues or solutions, particularly for mobile devices.
- Experience with UX/ UI concepts, 3D modeling would be a bonus.
- Experience with version control using GIT.
- Experience using package managers such as NPM/Yarn.
- Ability to implement and configure module packages such as Webpack.
- Experience in international settings or on international projects (English language).
Nice to have
- Experience with three.js and/or pixi.js framework
- Experience with game frameworks such as Phaser.js/Construct
- Knowledge of WebGL shaders and GLSL
- Experience in full digital or digital first communication agency context of at least 3 years
Aptitude and soft skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Creativity and proactivity
- Excellent communication skills
- aptitude for teamwork and collaboration
- Strong interest in new technologies
What we offer
A challenging and constantly growing work environment.
The opportunity to work on high-level projects.
A dedicated annual training budget for your own professional growth.
Find many more
9 days ago
10 days ago
30 days ago
1 month ago